@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,971)

Discussions Started (1971) Replies Latest Activity

Bobby Jasco - "Ride or Die"

Born and raised in Oregon. Bobby Jasco comes from a broken home, where he grew up around drug activity, poverty, and violence. He always kn…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 2, 2023

DinoMoney - "Where U Going"

A West Coast Artist who combines the genre styles of new age Trap, Rap, R & B, and Alternative Trap with vibrant, unique sound. He was…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 2, 2023

Meet Hazel Eyed Rose

Singer Songwriter and Entrepreneur with a rocky life. Survivor of Psychosis, Drug Addiction and Domestic Abuse, I tell my story through my…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 2, 2023

#Barz: Don Killam's Anthem to Hip Hop Stardom

The hip hop universe is buzzing with Don Killam's new single "#Barz," featuring Fresco Kane - a hit that's taking Spotify and Apple Music…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 1, 2023

JUGGER Announces Debut Album PUPPET MASTER Arriving October 27 With New Single “Ventriloquist” Out Today on Red Bull Records/Wonderchild

Photo Credit: Cameron Corrado (@crrdo) Toronto’s rising rapper JUGGER today announced his anticipated debut album PUPPET MASTER is com…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 29, 2023

Alu - "Cáele"

With Equatorial Guinean roots on his father’s side and Madrid’s on his mother’s side, Alu has spent most of his life between Spain and Gui…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 26, 2023

Lancky Cresco - "Dongoyaro"

Meet Lancky Cresco, a Songwriter, Producer and Mix Engineer who was born in Nigeria and has now settled in Dallas, Texas. Lancky started…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 25, 2023

Kool Sphere Drops New Hit Single "Resilience" Produced by Pete Rock

Step into the Authenticity of Hip-Hop's Golden Era with "Resilience" by Kool Sphere. From the streets of Queens, New York emerges Kool S…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 25, 2023

Una - "Alert" ft. Jeremih

Please, introduce yourself? - UNA! The meaning of my name is “The One” What got you into music and made you realize that it was your ch…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 22, 2023

Syndaartist - "The Story Before"

Everything’s bigger in Texas! Including the captivating flow and energy of syndaartist. A Southpark Houston, Texas native, syndaartist is…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 20, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service