@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,977)

Discussions Started (1977) Replies Latest Activity

HigherRealmz33 Launches Online Vintage Store To Rousing Response From Their Customers

The online store has a massive collection of hero-based t-shirt, shirts and hats catalogs, which are aimed at empowering the youth and…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 2, 2022

Layzie Bone & Hc The Chemist - "Eyez On The Prize"

Bone Thugs N Harmony artist Layzie Bone and Harmony Howse Ent. artist HC The Chemist just dropped a new duo album titled "Eyez On The Priz…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 1, 2022

Brazil Hill - "Race"

Through all of the obstacles, adversities, and tragedies she’s faced in her life, Brazil Hill has always circled back to music in order to…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 1, 2022

Hoodavel & 24kj - "Pardon My Pain" ft. Big Breezo

Pardon my pain is introducing the 2 main artist of “Luxe Free Music” 24KJ & Hoodavel along side Breezo as there feature. This song dem…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 1, 2022

Chri$ Luck - "Lost Thoughts"

DJ Chri$ Luck just dropped a hot new EP titled "Lost Thoughts". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his latest releases.…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 28, 2022

Devin Roy @PapiFrio - "Underneath" (The Grey Sky)

28 year old emerging artist Devin Roy has a lot to say, and will use whatever medium possible to convey his thoughts. Since his initial re…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 27, 2022

Byzantine - "B.S.E."

Rising Philadelphia and Baltimore rap and hip hop group Byzantine just dropped a hot new single titled "B.S.E.". Check it out below and fo…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 24, 2022

Meet Rising Multi-Talented Entrepreneur Gio Made It

My name is Devyn Giovengo, I’m a 21 year old entrepreneur from Pittsburgh, PA. I first started getting involved in business ventures when…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 24, 2022

Haze OPC - "Together"

Haze OPC has been busy working, building, and battling. The Official Paper Chasers boss is dropping his newest single “Together” off of th…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 23, 2022

D.H.S Drops New Hit Single "Hilltop Stylez" ft. Jadakiss & QBall

D.H.S is putting Philly on the map with a hot new EP titled “In Hustling We Trust Vol. 1” (Hosted By Jadakiss) dropping this month!! The n…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 23, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service