@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,976)

Discussions Started (1976) Replies Latest Activity

Kupid Drops Highly Anticipated Single "Shot To Da Head"

Fueled by his flair for fashion and music, Kupid entered the scene of Hip-Hop in 2020, at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic. A senior…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 24

Rueben Wood Returns With New Album "5 AM On Peachtree"

Music lovers, get ready to add a new album to your playlist as Rueben Wood, the rising hip-hop artist, releases his highly anticipated…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 22

BZ to Release New Album "Mønster Monster"

"Mønster Monster" is a 15-track album, mainly produced, written, mixed and mastered by Jacob Andreas aka BZ. It is a concept album, which…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 21

Flipstyle - "Can’t Stop Me"

Can’t Stop Me by Flipstyle, from his latest album, The Shimley Files, is one of the most powerful & encouraging songs of the millenniu…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 20

Jerm Deezy - "BORN2die"

Underground Northern California Hip Hop fans have known for quite some time about talented up and coming Sacramento artist Jerm Deezy, but…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 15

Demi Lowrell to Release New Hit Single "Doin Me" ft. Liyah Jonez

Meg Enterprise proudly announces the upcoming release of R&B sensation Demi Lowrell's debut single, "Doin Me," featuring the talented…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 9

Josh Chatman - "LUXURY"

Josh Chatman, the rising R&B sensation from Homewood, IL, brings a fusion of soulful melodies and captivating hooks. Born and raised i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 7

Young Miller Tha Don Drops New Hit Single "Lemonade"

Young Miller Tha Don, a talented up-and-coming artist, has recently taken the music scene by storm with his scorching new single “Lemonad…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 30

Zeke - "Killing Me Slowly"

Zeke is a hip-hop/rap artist hailing out of Cartersville, GA. Considered by rap standards as a late bloomer Zeke started rapping/writing a…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 29

Christian Rapper Butta The Preacher Set to Drop New Album "Chapter 1"

“A NEW WAVE COMING” Christian hip hop artist and award winner Butta The Preacher announced that he is back in the studio recording new mus…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 27

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service