@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,976)

Discussions Started (1976) Replies Latest Activity

Get Familiar With SBBrando

Rising artist SBBrando is back with more heat! Check out his new hit single "Ghost Pound" below and follow him on social media for his la…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 18, 2023

notVisible - "I'm Not Emo, I'm Just Sad"

notVisible is an upcoming Hip-Hop artist who recently has started getting some love with his single "Dear, Love" which released around a m…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 17, 2023

Flipstyle’s Hit Single “Modern Entertainment Pt. 1" ft. Melissa Tops Billboard & iTunes Charts

Flipstyle, founder of Street Music Records, has been hard at work creating the highest quality entertainment, releasing 9 solo albums si…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 16, 2023

Reesey Muney - "Cold Summer"

Rising producer Reesey Muney just dropped a new instrumental album called "Cold Summer". His latest release is a motivational album that c…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 15, 2023

King Camil and Project Pat - "Life We Live Pt 2"

King Camil is back with Project Pat on a motivational lyrical journey everyone must experience. Check out "Life We Live Pt 2” below and fo…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 15, 2023

23 Mula - The Undeniable Force Behind "Thug Talk"

In the bustling streets of Long Beach, a rare and one-of-a-kind artist emerged, ready to make his mark on the world of music. Meet Sam And…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 12, 2023

Aanderaj® - "LUSE-HEADED"

I started a business caring for the elderly, and in my spare time, I would create music for myself and anyone who wanted to listen. This…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 10, 2023

Jonnie Morris - "Big Stepper"

Rising artist Jonnie Morris returns with a new hit single titled "Big Stepper". The Detroit based artist is focused on creating music th…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 6, 2023

Braxteezy4x - "Hoodstar Superhero V1"

Rising Arkansas based artist Braxteezy4x just dropped a hot new project titled "Hoodstar Superhero V1". The Bentley Records independent go…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 6, 2023

REVIEW: "EITM (Feat. LISO)" is a Hip-Pop Anthem by Multi-Platinum Award-Winning Frank Greenfield

Frank Deville Greenfield & LISO have released “EITM Remake (feat. LISO),” a reboot of Greenfield’s original “Early In The Morning” hit…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 4, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service