@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,977)

Discussions Started (1977) Replies Latest Activity

Bizzy - "The Anthem"

Camden, New Jersey rapper Bizzy returns today with his latest single “The Anthem”. A hard-hitting song, the lyrics contain an emotionall…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2019

R.A.E. RealNExplicit - "Champion"

Hailing from the DC Metropolitan Area, 22-year-old upcoming recording artist, R.A.E. (pronounced Ray), aka “Real And Explicit” is breaki…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2019

Maja Kristina - "Idiot"

Swedish pop star Maja Kristina is back with her latest hit single "Idiot". The multi-talented singer and song writer is currently work…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 19, 2019

KDA - "Tonight"

What first got you into music?   My earliest memories are dancing for my Grandmother while she played Michael Jackson's record on this…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 18, 2019

Introducing LyMerrick

North Carolina born, but Kansas City, MO raised. I’m a man portraying my experiences through music to help myself and others get through th…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 18, 2019

J-Dubdmg - "I’m 4rm Pittsburgh"

Follow: @JDubDMG

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 15, 2019

The Band of the Hawk & Noah Archangel Battle for Sound Supremacy With The Maschine Wars: Chronicles

Every year true Hip Hop heads and beat tape junkies receive an audible gift from The Band of the Hawk.  The Hawk’s General, Noah Archang…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 13, 2019

Cadillac Muzik - "Groove Nation"

Cadillac Muzik are Alternative Hip Hop/R&B/Funk/Soul/Jazz Fusion music producers, songwriters, and performance artists from San Antoni…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 11, 2019

SmokeyBih - "Wvnnvb3"

Connect: https://www.instagram.com/smokeybih

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 10, 2019

Penthouse Ching - "Ching Gretzky"

28 years old rising New York rap star and producer Penthouse Ching drops his latest project "Ching Gretzky" Connect: IG: @Penthouse…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 9, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service