@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,977)

Discussions Started (1977) Replies Latest Activity

Nesco - "That Was Then" Ft. Zahsosaa & E. Ness

This single was brought to you by Multi Entertainment, a rap label based in Philadelphia Pa, that has been upcoming for over 4 years. W…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 9, 2022

Popular Texas artist ATX Cypher drops off new visuals for "Verticals"

Paving a way for himself in the music industry, Buzzing Artist "ATX CYPHER" has laid down a solid foundation that proved he's more than ju…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 7, 2022

Donn John$on - "Touch It"

Long beach- based musician Donn John$on cemented his position as one of the most known underground artists from his city.  Known for his…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 6, 2022

Qtip Loc - "I'm a P.I.M.P."

Rising artist Qtip Loc just dropped a hot new single titled "I'm a P.I.M.P.". Check it out below! Connect: Facebook: https://www.facebook

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 2, 2022

Prince Kris - "Cold Hearted"

Prince Kris drops audio for his latest single ‘cold hearted’ out now on all streaming platforms Connect: Instagram https://instagram.co

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 31, 2022

MARO Drops Hit Single "Way Up Here" ft. Mickey Shiloh Off Album "Rejects" (Addicted to Music)

MARO returns with a new hit single titled "Way Up Here" featuring Mickey Shiloh. This is the third single from his critically acclaimed al…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 29, 2022

Dough the Freshkid - "Rich Blacks" ft. Topic626

Los Angeles recording artist Dough the Freshkid also known as DTFK releases his third single and video “Rich Blacks” off his latest projec…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 25, 2022

Cristal Imani - "Grow"

Rising artist Cristal Imani just released a hot new single titled "Grow". Check it out below and follow her on social media for her latest…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 23, 2022

Luclover - "L$D"

If you have been on TikTok this week then you most likely have heard the 17 year old Houston artist Luclover. His latest song L$D has had…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 22, 2022

Boobieblood is On The Rise

Sitting at home thinking how far he has come Boobieblood is truly blessed, around this time 5 years ago He didn’t know, that his time was…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 19, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service