@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,971)

Discussions Started (1971) Replies Latest Activity

Weems Street Rapper MONDUHGOAT Setting the Vibe With His Hard-Hitting Single "Wealthy"

November 8th, 2021, set the pace for MONDUHGOAT after releasing his hard-hitting single titled "Wealthy."   Mixed and mastered by the g…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 10, 2022

Junkie Muzik LLC To Release New Album "Road 2 Riches"

Junkie Muzik,LLc is a South Carolina based record label/manangement company that will be dropping a compilation album called "Road 2 Rich…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 7, 2022

Sharoyce Antwan - "Money Hungry"

Sharoyce Antwan is an aspiring artist from the Richmond Indiana area looking to bring awareness to the release of Money Hungry (out now on…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 5, 2022

T.Z. Duhh - "Proud of Me"

Asserting himself as one of Chi-Town’s greatest T.Z. Duhh drops off a brand new video for his single “Proud Of Me.” Gearing up for a tra…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 3, 2022

HigherRealmz33 Launches Online Vintage Store To Rousing Response From Their Customers

The online store has a massive collection of hero-based t-shirt, shirts and hats catalogs, which are aimed at empowering the youth and…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 2, 2022

Layzie Bone & Hc The Chemist - "Eyez On The Prize"

Bone Thugs N Harmony artist Layzie Bone and Harmony Howse Ent. artist HC The Chemist just dropped a new duo album titled "Eyez On The Priz…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 1, 2022

Brazil Hill - "Race"

Through all of the obstacles, adversities, and tragedies she’s faced in her life, Brazil Hill has always circled back to music in order to…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 1, 2022

Hoodavel & 24kj - "Pardon My Pain" ft. Big Breezo

Pardon my pain is introducing the 2 main artist of “Luxe Free Music” 24KJ & Hoodavel along side Breezo as there feature. This song dem…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 1, 2022

Chri$ Luck - "Lost Thoughts"

DJ Chri$ Luck just dropped a hot new EP titled "Lost Thoughts". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his latest releases.…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 28, 2022

Devin Roy @PapiFrio - "Underneath" (The Grey Sky)

28 year old emerging artist Devin Roy has a lot to say, and will use whatever medium possible to convey his thoughts. Since his initial re…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 27, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service