@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Girl you a mess to and funny thanks hun yeah a great lesson learned. Thanks for the…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"I am so sorry I can't say the name I think that would be wrong. "

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Oh my you is to much for me. I will remember the mask. Oh lord thanks yal so much. O…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"I just read that comment about your guy is better anyway. Alright now I want to hear…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"That's what's up you so silly hit me up with your contact please. "

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Aww you are so sweet. This is what I believe to. I believe I was doing the right thi…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Now that's smart. That's something I am going to look into that's a good idea. Thank…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Yeap exactly. "

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Damn that's a good idea. You something but yeah I am glad you know jesus too. That's…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Thanks so much thanks you guys for replying. "

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service