@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Shame shame shame damien I can't say names that's not right. Naw I'll tell you hit m…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"That's right you funny girl. Yeap sign right here. "

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"No its not my fault because I didn't ask for money. What was discussed was once you…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"That's right I got you. Oh no one time was enough hell he was like family so that's…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Oh yeah honey I learned my lesson too. Its cool when you know where someone's heart…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Jan 29, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Well for starters if you are going to have sex make these men strap up. Most importa…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Dec 31, 2008 to We are women and we must protect our bodies....

1 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA

"Ok this is a good one. Man I came up on Sugar Hill Gang, BDP, Public Enemy, Digital…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Nov 27, 2008 to What do YOU consider OLD SCHOOL?? What era did you come up in ..?

151 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by brianvianna

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service