@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seletute - Lean

“Lean” Into The Light With Seletute Katalina   Seletute (“Tootie”) Katalina has seen her world come apart. And not just her own world. Th…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 May 4, 2021

Yung Yaro - Illiterate

Find What “Lies” Beneath Deceit With Yung Yaro  Yung Yaro isn’t who you think she is. She defies any and all expectations. She rejects y…

0 May 4, 2021

J.Adams - Paris

Smooth vocals from R&B artist J Adams take center stage on new single ‘Paris’  PRATTVILLE, AL – A new slow jam featuring the smooth…

0 Apr 28, 2021

Key Moments In Hip-Hop History

Hip hop is more than music; it’s a cultural movement that incorporates different elements of art. Before there was Lil Yachty, Young M.…

Started by Fresh as i is

0 Apr 22, 2021

One Fame - Broken

Melodic Soul meets Spoken Word on new single from Midwest legend One Fame  CHICAGO, IL – Like many young people who grew up in the Chica…

0 Apr 22, 2021

Keyz Emmanuel - Lo Ballo

Italian vogue dancer DoIores Ninja partners with Nigerian music artist Keyz Emmanuel for upbeat dance track ‘Io BalIo’  LOS ANGELES, CA…

0 Apr 21, 2021

Edric Divo - Know My Name

Multitalented artist offers introspective look at identity with piano-driven new track ‘Know My Name’ BROOKLYN, NY – Musician, songwrite…

0 Mar 29, 2021

Officialvybe - What I'm Used Too

OfficialVybe overcomes near-death experience to create music that inspires others   ROCKFORD, IL – Just a few years after being in a coma…

0 Mar 22, 2021

Kesh Mula - Message To You

International artist Kesh Mula drops groovy new single ‘Message to You’   TAMPA, FL – Mix a groovy-talking flow with a mellow and smooth…

0 Mar 3, 2021

Prince Solo - Bitches and Music Vol. 1

Timely project from Prince Solo offers equal parts fun and depth  CHARLESTON, SC – “The single has one of those melodies that’ll get stu…

0 Feb 15, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service