@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'NEW' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vi City - LenCiaga

Vi City Continues His 2021 Run With His Latest Smash “Lenciaga”! Hundreds Entertainment Corp artist Vi City returns with a fly new singl…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Jun 29, 2021

Seletute - Lean

“Lean” Into The Light With Seletute Katalina   Seletute (“Tootie”) Katalina has seen her world come apart. And not just her own world. Th…

0 May 4, 2021

Watch B.Bandz On TikTok With His Latest Video “Make Her Dance (I Got Bandz)”

B.Bandz Lights Up TikTok With Latest Video “Make Her Dance” Posted By: DJ SMOKE With more than 300 dance videos on TikTok B.Bandz got…

0 Mar 7, 2020

[NEW MUSIC] T.K. SOUL - "THAT'S LIFE" | @mikeellispeaks

Southern Artist, T.K. Soul releases his latest single, " That's Life"    Contemporary soul singer, T.K. Soul born Terence Kimble in Winnfie…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Jan 28, 2020

Touré - Money Talks

Touré – Money Talks R&B music welcomes new king to the stage with singles from Touré MIAMI, FL – When Ajani Touré Bryan Kingslow w…

0 Dec 23, 2019

Shiro - Let's Get It

Music Reviews  September 25, 2019 Shiro – Let’s Get It LA artist Shiro melds genres to create Gospel Optional Urban Praise Music with…

0 Sep 25, 2019

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND 2013 SOUTH BEACH RECAP (CARS, GIRLS AND JS THE BEST)

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com DOWNLOAD THE MIXTAPE: http://www.datpiff.com/JS-THE-BEST-Weup-Nation-The-Mixtap

Started by JS THE BEST

0 Jun 5, 2013

NEW TREAL "IGNANT"

NEW TREAL "IGNANT"   http://limelinx.com/files/d7384054701ad8f84624e94fa3f73a74                                                      Pr…

Started by YAHWEH POETIC

0 Jan 11, 2011

SHELLZ jEWELZ NEW SINGLE COVERGIRL CHECK IT OUT

SHELLZ jEWELZ NEW SINGLE COVERGIRL CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

Started by SHELLZ JEWELZ

0 Jul 8, 2010

KWAME KATANA "ALL I DO"

ALL NEW TRACK FROM KWAME KATANA REPRESENTING YORK PA.   ALL I DO IS THE NEW SINGLE HITTING STARFLEET DJ'S, 8TH WONDER PROMO'S, MY12INCH AND…

Started by La La Entertainment

0 Jul 5, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service