@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Upcoming' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lawoyne - Breath of Fresh Air

Lawoyne’s new EP ‘Black Roses’ offers luscious lyrics for the ladies ELKHART, IN – Darion Antwon Lawoyne Williams has always been an ente…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 May 16, 2019

Izo.dae - Holy Grail

Fast-rising young artist izo.dae drops new single ‘Holy Grail’ ORLANDO, FL – Sometimes it’s the simplest things that can make the biggest…

0 Apr 22, 2019

Mayoun - I Don't Know Her Name

Arkansas artist MaYoun introduces MaYoun Music as Music that Makes A Difference FORDYCE, AR – Music isn’t defined into one category. Ther…

0 Apr 22, 2019

Rodney Outlaw - I Want You

Rodney Outlaw collaborates with rising artists  on new singles ‘I Want You’ and ‘Far Away’ WALLA WALLA, WA – More than 15 years of music i…

0 Apr 2, 2019

Jules Walcott - Deja Vu

Jules Walcott’s new single ‘Déjà vu’ serves as  the perfect statement piece for a confident new sound LONG ISLAND, NY – Having already ma…

0 Apr 1, 2019

Volcanic Grip - About Me

Powerful new artist explores darker side of life with new singles ‘About Me’ and ‘Black Magic’ ATLANTA, GA – If you ask Volcanic Grip ho…

0 Apr 1, 2019

J. Pizzle - J. Hefner

J.Pizzle is an up and coming hip-hop recording artist from Atlanta, Georgia.    He released his debut project J. Hefner hosted by DJ Mil T…

0 Mar 27, 2019

Keithian - Birds

Keithian gives us Birds? LOS ANGELES, CA – Keithian isn’t a name most would recognize, but the next time you hear it, you will. This New…

0 Oct 26, 2018

Sakhari - Breakdown

New York native Sakhari lights up the East Coast with new sound fusing pop, R&B and hip-hop SYRACUSE, NY – Sakhari is a creative new…

0 Sep 14, 2018

Kyle Trippy - Colours

Kyle Trippy uses vocals with hip-hop to create intriguing Rap/R&B fusion DETROIT, MI – Kyle Cullinan, known professionally as Kyle Tr…

0 Aug 31, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service