@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'mixshows' (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[MUSIC & STORY ALERT] SMOKE D @smiznoke || Take Your Lick (bonus song included) #TrillMovement

"TAKE YO' LICK" CLEAN DIRTY It’s been eight years and six months since Smoke D brought that undeniable underground sound made possible i…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jul 19, 2016

[NEW MUSIC] Shawnna @ShawnnaMusic || Wobble (MIXSHOW READY)

Download All Versionshttps://we.tl/CMJEwiraE9 Shawnna  "Wobble" *** IMPACTING @ Mixshow *** (Produced by DJ Tight Mike) The original Chic…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jul 19, 2016

[NEW MUSIC ALERT] T'Juan @tjuan || BTFM (Be The For Me) #hotttt

DOWNLOAD (MAIN VERSION) ​​(​ WATCH​  VIDEO​) facebook​ twitter​ instagram youtube No Compromise Records, Inc. 904-394-0393 Cell: 904-5…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jul 18, 2016

[NEW MUSIC] @Kas_Din feat @jeezy || The Difference @EllisParkllc #Smash

CLEAN DIRTY Kas Din is a singer/songwriter whose music is a blend of classic and contemporary R&B with a hip-hop influence. Born and…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jun 30, 2016

[NEW MUSIC] @OfficialKSoakin || What's Your Name #WYN (Plus CRAZY BONUS track) #BayArea!

CLEAN DIRTY LISTEN BONUS SINGLE "I DON'T WANT YOU PU**Y" DIRTY K SOAKIN' IN CONCERT WITH THE MIGOS BASHA RECORDS INSTAGRAM  TWITTER  …

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jun 20, 2016

[MUSIC ALERT] The Core DJ's present @TheBlackDada || F*ck Em (Produced by Amp House) #Zoe

CLEAN DIRTY Mr. Imma Zoe is Back! You probably remember Black Dada from his smash hit "Imma Zoe" and the remix featuring Brian "Baby" Wil…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jun 11, 2016

FACTOR @MrBlackFrankPR feat. @TIMBALAND, @BKBRASCO & A.D || I AINT TRIP'N

CLEAN CLEAN (DJ INTRO) DIRTY FOR BOOKINGS 800lbent@gmail.com www.800lbent.com

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jun 10, 2016

[NEW MUSIC ALERT] The Core DJ's present @Kunwily || BNFA (MIXSHOW READY)

CLEAN  DIRTY INSTR  VOCAL Kunwily is a talented, eclectic and charismatic artist with a unique approach to his blend of hip-hop His music…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jun 7, 2016

[New Music Alert] @HimajJamih "SHOW OFF" ft. KEVIN GATES (MEMORIAL DAY WKND MIXSHOW)

Himaj Jamih  "SHOW OFF"  (ft. KEVIN GATES) CLEAN DIRTY (ALL VERSIONS/WAV FILES) Instagram @HimajJamih Twitter @HimajJamih YouTube.com H…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 May 24, 2016

[NEW MUSIC] @BillCDaDon "Never" Produced by Da Bizness {IMPACTING at MIXSHOW}

CLEAN DIRTY Combining an old school vibe with a genius creative essence, Bill C Da Don changes the game with his latest single NEVER. Produ…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 May 19, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service