@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watch Vi City's New Video for “i Luv3 M3 Featuring Moneybagg Yo

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 May 5, 2021

Seletute - Lean

“Lean” Into The Light With Seletute Katalina   Seletute (“Tootie”) Katalina has seen her world come apart. And not just her own world. Th…

0 May 4, 2021

Styyle - Work it 4 Me

Styyle Stays Workin’ On New Spring Fling Jam “Work It 4 Me”  Styyle goes an extra mile. Then another. When he’s done with that, he goes a…

0 Apr 28, 2021

Randy Hannah - The Only 1

Professional balladeer Randy explores lost love with acoustic piano ballad ‘Hands of Time’  ROCHESTER, NY – Music has a power to bring pe…

0 Apr 28, 2021

Watch Vi City's New Video for “i Luv3 M3 Featuring Moneybagg Yo

Vi City x MoneyBagg Yo “i LuV3 m3”! Stream “i LuV3 m3” https://linktr.ee/HundredsEntertainment Follow Vi City: @Iamvicity Su…

0 Apr 4, 2021

Disco Sundays - Cloud9

Disco Sundays has fans dreaming of better days with new single ‘Cloud9’ BALTIMORE, MD – Soul, Funk, R&B, Jazz and Disco come togethe…

0 Apr 2, 2021

Flvco - Pink Ranger

Fall in Love with the Beautiful Madness of Flvco’s Strawberry Blonde “There is no great genius without a touch of madness.” Roman phi…

0 Apr 2, 2021

ValenciaP – Try Me

ValenciaP Turns Over New Leaf on Transformation   ValenciaP remembers where she’s been. The past remains close to her heart. But more tha…

0 Apr 1, 2021

Stoopid Swagg OG - Keep On Going

West Coast artist brings the swag with timely new single ‘Keep on Going’  LOS ANGELES, CA – Okye Glaze has a timely message for the worl…

0 Feb 17, 2021

Prince Solo - Bitches and Music Vol. 1

Timely project from Prince Solo offers equal parts fun and depth  CHARLESTON, SC – “The single has one of those melodies that’ll get stu…

0 Feb 15, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service