@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manda - Surface produced by Logik Lee

Silk Young brings fresh take on neo-soul with new singles ‘Day Dream’ and ‘Call Me’ LOS ANGELES, CA – Silk Young may be the newest voice…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Mar 1, 2019

[NEW MUSIC] Yung Martez @YungMartez_ || "In My Act Right"

CLEAN   DIRTY Yung Martez was born in Shreveport,Louisiana, but raised in the streets of 5th Ward, Texas. Coming from a rough upbringing Y…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Feb 27, 2019

Danielle Nichole - N.O Boundaries

Danielle Nichole shines a light with sultry-melodic vocals on new EP ‘Sentiment’ SICKLERVILLE, NJ – In a world that often feels filled wi…

0 Feb 19, 2019

TinaMazyck – My Line

Born rebel Tina Mazyck shows off vocal range with new single ‘My Line’ “I talk about real stuff – anything I’m feeling I’ll saw in my mus…

0 Feb 15, 2019

Rising R&B star, Karma drops new revolutionary album!!!

Rising R&B star, Karma drops new revolutionary album!!! LOS ANGELES, CA – If you put out good vibes into the world, you’ll get good b…

0 Feb 13, 2019

[NEW MUSIC] Shown 1k @Shown1K || In the Mirror #ReadyForMixshow

IN THE MIRROR DOWNLOAD From Tuscaloosa, AL, Santell Melton pka Shown 1K is creating a huge buzz for himself across the airwaves and the st…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Feb 12, 2019

K-Rob The Singer feat. Florocker - Six Figures

Bay Area badass K-Rob the Singer drops hot new single ‘Six Figures’ RICHMOND, CA – Kevin Roberts – known professionally as K-Rob the Sin…

0 Feb 6, 2019

[NEW MUSIC] CHYNA DOLL "BOYS" @troublemakersentertainment

DOWNLOAD (MAIN VERSION) Trouble Makers Ent.presents Chyna Doll the new 305,13 year old princess of rap. Photoshoots,studio sessions,and vi…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Feb 1, 2019

Keithian - Birds

Keithian gives us Birds? LOS ANGELES, CA – Keithian isn’t a name most would recognize, but the next time you hear it, you will. This New…

0 Oct 26, 2018

[New Music] Gabe Tirado @Gabe_Tirado || Cash Rules f/ @lilbaby4PF Lil' Baby

https://fanlink.to/CREAM DOWNLOAD Clean  Dirty Gabriel Tirado, formerly known as “2 Gudda,” is an American Rapper, Singer and Songwriter o…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Oct 25, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service