@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,981)

Discussions Started (1981) Replies Latest Activity

Ace Geo - "Addiction"

Tri-state native Ace Geo is the voice and artist behind the music that has featured in over 1,000 television shows, movies and video games…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 23, 2022

Bucky Luger - "Predator"

Rising artist Bucky Luger just dropped a hot new EP titled "Predator". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his latest r…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 22, 2022

Dez Nado - "Flawda Ish" ft. J Chat

After earning radio airplay on several stations throughout the southeast U.S. all the way out to Cali, crossing a quarter-million mixtape…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 22, 2022

Sparky Flinstone Drops New Single “Freak Key”

Sparky Flinstone is a reformed simp and current leader of the LBYF movement. His ex-girl said he had no power and nicknamed him M&M (M…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 21, 2022

Introducing Upcoming Artist ImJustHugo

My name is Hugo Bozo. I am not the best rapper on earth. In my free time I like to fuck on somebody's bich. I hit the stu n shit too. I…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 19, 2022

Meet Rising Artist Towhid

Towhid Jewell, goes by the stage name of “Towhid” who is a rising recording artist, singer, songwriter, producer, and performer. Flaunting…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 17, 2022

Haze OPC To Drop New Single "All White" (Feeling Godly)

The Art of Storytelling is one of the oldest forms of Art passed down from generation to generation. Every culture have stories and saying…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 15, 2022

Da Kashmere - "Alert" (I'm Illy)

Rising artist Da Kashmere just released a hot new single titled "Alert" (I'm Illy). His new release describes how the pandemic had us on…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 15, 2022

Tragically Magic - "The Limit" ft. Bingx

Hailing from the Cape Cod region, Chad Kinnear grew up in small Massachusetts towns with unique names like Falmouth and Mashpee. Kinnear…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 12, 2022

Montana of 300 Announces 2022 Rap God Tour

Montana of 300 has announced he will be hitting the road for his 2022 Rap God Tour. Check out the full list of dates below. The tour anno…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 11, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service