@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,971)

Discussions Started (1971) Replies Latest Activity

Pistola Pete - "Twisted in My Thoughts"

Ayee what up i go my the name Pistola pete im from dallas tx. I moved to cali 4 years ago to chase my music career. I  wrote My new singl…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 27, 2021

N.e.r.d. life by D’Vo - “The Codex: Court Vision''

n.e.r.d. life by D’Vo is an anonymous Experimental Hip Hop and Neo-Soul Artist based in Houston, TX. He is the creator of the Christian…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 26, 2021

Krishaun - “Who Let The Freaks Out?”

Rising artist Krishaun is back with more heat! The talented artists drops off two new hit singles titled “Who Let The Freaks Out?” and "…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 24, 2021

The MAAP is On His Way "2 The Moon" With New Single & Video

Rising star, The MAAP (Money Ain’t A Problem), widely known for his stellar talents as a DJ, songwriter, and musical genre creator, i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 23, 2021

RZVD ABG Tae - "Tyson"

Midwest representative “ABG TAE” delivered the long awaited visual to his street single “Tyson” roughly a month ago and it is gaining…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 21, 2021

Nutt Capone - “Ball Nutt”

6200 Records Nutt Capone has had a hell of a year which featured “My Life” and “Plug Talk going viral on World Star Hip Hop. Nutt’s most r…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 21, 2021

V Rivvers - "Inolvidable"

22 year old Artist (producer, engineer) out of Rochester, NY originally from Ponce, Puerto Rico. Inolvidable is my first single after re-…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 20, 2021

Vizion - "Betterment"

An upcoming PG County, MD native "Vizion" is on the verge of becoming one of the biggest stars in the world, he loves to showcase his mus…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 20, 2021

YoungKingCash - "Rack Racing"

YoungKingCash artist from Atlanta, Ga. Started his music career in 8th grade , working and perfecting his sound at the age of 16 was offere…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 20, 2021

Get To Know Rising Artist The Ethereal Unreal

The Ethereal Unreal aka Redd Sharky is a singer, songwriter, and producer based in Austin, Texas. Gold Artist on international hip hop lab…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 17, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service