@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,977)

Discussions Started (1977) Replies Latest Activity

Lecky Releases New Album "Enemies 2 Lovers"

Alexander Oswald Mowbray (born November 8, 2002), known exclusively as Lecky, is an Australian/Fijian rapper, singer, songwriter, and reco…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 25

Kupid Drops Highly Anticipated Single "Shot To Da Head"

Fueled by his flair for fashion and music, Kupid entered the scene of Hip-Hop in 2020, at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic. A senior…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 24

Rueben Wood Returns With New Album "5 AM On Peachtree"

Music lovers, get ready to add a new album to your playlist as Rueben Wood, the rising hip-hop artist, releases his highly anticipated…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 22

BZ to Release New Album "Mønster Monster"

"Mønster Monster" is a 15-track album, mainly produced, written, mixed and mastered by Jacob Andreas aka BZ. It is a concept album, which…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 21

Flipstyle - "Can’t Stop Me"

Can’t Stop Me by Flipstyle, from his latest album, The Shimley Files, is one of the most powerful & encouraging songs of the millenniu…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 20

Jerm Deezy - "BORN2die"

Underground Northern California Hip Hop fans have known for quite some time about talented up and coming Sacramento artist Jerm Deezy, but…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 15

Demi Lowrell to Release New Hit Single "Doin Me" ft. Liyah Jonez

Meg Enterprise proudly announces the upcoming release of R&B sensation Demi Lowrell's debut single, "Doin Me," featuring the talented…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 9

Josh Chatman - "LUXURY"

Josh Chatman, the rising R&B sensation from Homewood, IL, brings a fusion of soulful melodies and captivating hooks. Born and raised i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 7

Young Miller Tha Don Drops New Hit Single "Lemonade"

Young Miller Tha Don, a talented up-and-coming artist, has recently taken the music scene by storm with his scorching new single “Lemonad…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 30

Zeke - "Killing Me Slowly"

Zeke is a hip-hop/rap artist hailing out of Cartersville, GA. Considered by rap standards as a late bloomer Zeke started rapping/writing a…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 29

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service