@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone's Discussions (73)

Discussions Started (73) Replies Latest Activity

Two Sides to the Michael Vick Coin

The Commissioner’s latest ruling on Michael Vick honestly has me torn. On one hand I feel like the man has served his punishment. I mean…

Started by Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone

0 Jul 28, 2009

Who Made The Biggest Improvement L.A. or Boston?

Per request from my man Lonnie Colon from my facebook family, I have to review the latest moves made by the Celtics and the Lakers. The La…

0 Jul 15, 2009

Iverson Still A Hot Commodity

We’re getting closer and closer to finally knowing where Allen Iverson will land. In the beginning everyone figured he wouldn’t be moved u…

0 Jul 14, 2009

Has LeBron Gone Pre-Madonna??

So sad so sad, I know I’m a week late talking about this, but I still have to give you my two cents on LeBron James. Last week reports su…

0 Jul 13, 2009

THe NFL Loses A True Warrior

The last four days have been news packed for the world of sports. We witnessed the Williams sisters continue their dominance in the tennis…

0 Jul 6, 2009

A Busy Summer in the NBA Continues

Moves continue to be made in the NBA this off-season with the latest news coming out of Detroit. Yesterday the Pistons signed Ben Gordon t…

0 Jul 2, 2009

Motor City Madness

Allen Einstein/Getty Images For the last 6 years Detroit Basketball has been one of the most successful franchises in all of sports. They…

0 Jul 1, 2009

What Would You Do For Your Team?

A couple of big names that are hitting the NBA’s free agency market have the entire Association buzzing. The most recent names being d…

0 Jun 30, 2009

It's Official Cleveland Get's Shaq

With the draft taking place tonight, NBA teams have been working endless hours to get prepared for it. With all the different trades goin…

0 Jun 25, 2009

With The Number 3 Overall Pick The Oklahoma City Thunder Select...

Monday during our path to the draft discussion I predicted that the Clippers wouldn’t do anything stupid, and would go ahead with drafting…

0 Jun 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service