@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone's Discussions (73)

Discussions Started (73) Replies Latest Activity

Let's Get Ready To Rumble

Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE/Getty Images The wait is finally over, after what seems like a 2-week period. Realistically it’s only been four d…

Started by Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone

0 Jun 4, 2009

Do Players Have The Right To Protect Their Careers?

I have to admit when it comes to athletes, I like toughness. Especially when it comes to football players. As a matter of fact, my all time…

0 Jun 3, 2009

Leon Hall's Charge Reduced

Man it must be nice being rich. I mean nice clothes, nice cars, nice homes, and sometimes you even get passes for breaking the law. It jus…

0 Jun 2, 2009

The Contestants For The Finals Are Decided

AP Photo/Phelan M. Ebenhack The Finals table has been set with the expected favorite out of the western conference the Los Angeles Lakers…

0 Jun 1, 2009

The Cavs Live To Fight Another Day Thanks to King James's Triple Double

AP Photo/Amy Sancetta Lebron James took a page out of the book of Kobe and made his team mates get involved in the Cavs’ 112-102 win over…

0 May 29, 2009

The Lakers Go Up 3-2 In Conference Finals

AP Photo/Mark J. Terrill It wasn’t easy but in the end the Lakers won Game 5, and took a 3-2 lead over the Denver Nuggets, led by Kobe Br…

0 May 28, 2009

Cleveland Falls Short Once Again; Mike Tyson Family Suffers A Big Loss; Tom Brady Prepares For New Season

AP Photo/Phelan Ebenhack Last night the supporting cast showed help to help Lebron James on offense, but Coach Mike Brown neglected to set…

0 May 27, 2009

Smith Sparks Denver to a Game 4 Victory

AP Photo/Jack Dempsey A stomach virus and a poor shooting performance from Carmelo Anthony should have been enough to give the Lakers a wi…

0 May 26, 2009

A Couple of Game 3's Over the Weekend

After watching Mike Brown get out coached in game 1 by Stan Van Gundy, Cleveland fans had to be nervous about the rest of the series. They…

0 May 25, 2009

The Heat Is On In L.A.

AP Photo/ Mark J. Terrill Last night the Denver Nuggets showed the world exactly why they were the team that earned the number 2 seed in t…

0 May 22, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service