@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone's Discussions (73)

Discussions Started (73) Replies Latest Activity

Justice Served

I forgot one more thing that I absolutely love about the playoffs, the physical play. For those of us who have never had a chance to play…

Started by Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone

0 May 8, 2009

Once Again Brett Wants Back In, But For Who? The VIKES!!

I know I’m a day late on this topic, but I just couldn’t sleep well without addressing it. Your man Brett Favre is toying with the idea of…

0 May 7, 2009

What Can We Expect in Round 2? Here's a Few Ideas

I said it before and I’ll say it again, no team is safe in the playoffs. All the experts gave this reason and that reason on why certain t…

0 May 6, 2009

All Hail The King

Everyone new from the first day he stepped on an NBA floor that he would one day capture the NBA’s MVP award. In only five years Lebron Ja…

0 May 4, 2009

If You Liked Round 1 Just Wait Til Round 2

Even though we still have two more first round games to be decided, it’s safe to say that the second round promises to be just as unpredict…

0 May 1, 2009

Where Do The Hornets Go From Here

The beat down that the New Orleans Hornets took in the playoffs, at the hands of the Denver Nuggets, have many people wondering, "What hap…

0 Apr 30, 2009

The New Era of the NBA is Officially Here

After 6 straight appearances in the eastern conference finals with two trips to the finals the Detroit Pistons are no longer the elite con…

0 Apr 29, 2009

Who's Your Top Ten Point Guards?

Yesterday I pointed out all the new stars that were shining in this year’s playoffs, and that sparked another conversation from my loyal re…

0 Apr 28, 2009

The Playoffs Are Truly Where Stars Are Born

Things continue to get hotter and hotter in this year’s NBA playoffs. Every year a few players really get the attention of the world, and u…

0 Apr 27, 2009

In the Playoffs Nothing is Guarenteed, Just Ask L.A., Chicago, and the Spurs

Just when we think we’ve got this whole playoff thing figured out, we get a night like last night. The Celtics were suppose to go into Chi…

0 Apr 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service