@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone's Discussions (73)

Discussions Started (73) Replies Latest Activity

The Tarheels Make It 5 Defeating the Spartans 89-72

At the end of it all, I realized that my bracket doesn’t matter as long as my team wins. Monday night my first love pulled out another na…

Started by Da Boss DJ Jo Corleone

0 Apr 7, 2009

It's The Final Fooouuuurrr Baby!

This was supposed to be the year that I finally got it right. The gold was mine for the taking, and then Scottie Reynolds, who went for 15…

0 Apr 1, 2009

Jay Cutler to Be Moved, K.G. Out Again, And Kentucky get's a New Coach

There wasn’t just one story today to focus on in fact there was a few of headlines to talk about in sports today. John Calipari, Jay Cutler…

0 Apr 1, 2009

NFL Player's Mother-In-Law Dies In Hospital While He's Detained By Officer in Parking Lot

By now you’ve seen the footage or at least heard about the incident that took place in Dallas Texas, involving the Dallas police department…

1 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Madinah Najla James

Are They Four Real?!?!?!

The Tigers came into this match up as the favorite according to most sports writers, including this one. However it was the other set of T…

0 Mar 27, 2009

Week Two is Here Welcome To the Sweet 16!

Let us review who's in the Sweet 16 and who will be the Elite 8. Louisville vs. Arizona is very intriguing considering many, including my…

0 Mar 26, 2009

Jay Cutler Vs. THe Denver Bronco's Front Office

A day after Denver Bronco’s head coach Josh McDaniels, reiterated that Jay Cutler is and will be his starting quarterback, things still s…

0 Mar 25, 2009

Why The Media Needs To Get Off T.O.'s Back

Honestly I didn’t think I’d be talking about T.O. anymore until the start of the NFL season, and I planned on sticking to that, but the g…

0 Mar 24, 2009

What a Opening Weekend for The NCAA Tournament! See How You Did Compared To Jo.

The first weekend of March Madness is over and maaaaan, what a weekend it was. In the first two rounds things were a little bumpy for you…

0 Mar 23, 2009

Day 1 of March Madness, How'd Your Picks compare To Jo's?

Well for me Day 1 of March Madness went as expected. Every year I have a phenomenal 1st day, it’s day 2 where my bracket usually goes to he…

0 Mar 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service