@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeap that's how I believe too. Thanks "

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 8, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Wow you are so right wink wink. You know what you right about remaining friends. Now…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 8, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Yeah you right I no I don't sweat the nonsense. You so silly. "

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 7, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Hey tim actually my client is an artist. He is a great oil painter.I will be posting…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 7, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Ok I noticed you started name droping talking about core djs backing you. Yeah ok I…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Also if I want to bitch I can do that. Hell you talking like you the shit. I haven't…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"First off if you could read it is explained very clear what happened. If you can als…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Good for you hun that's good. You are right you have to work as a team much love and…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Thanks so much tha'ts exactly how I feel. I tell people all the time its lonely at t…"

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"I know that's right thank you I love it very inspiring. That statement is my theme n…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service