@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'HIP' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[MUSIC VIDEO] LIL LEEK - "WAX ON, WAX OFF"| @LilDebarge

Lil Leek - 4EY Music Group‘s emerging artist delivers the visual to his Club Banger "Wax On, Wax Off" Lil Leek is an artist who embodies…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Dec 27, 2021

[NEW MUSIC] Colaa - "Came To Get Rich" | @itss_colaa

East Coast Artist Colaa delivers her debut single "Came To Get Rich” Colaa aka Sydney Jackson’s highly anticipated single "Came To Get Ric…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Dec 27, 2021

[NEW MUSIC] DAMIEN SANE- "WISH I DIDN'T SAY THAT" |@DAMIENSANE

Atlanta-based Rapper, Damien Sane is taking the Independent Underground by Storm   When you're a living confirmation that “Scars are proof…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Apr 7, 2020

[NEW EP] KUSHY CARLITO - "LOST ANGELS"| @KUSHYCARLITO

West Coast Artist, Kushy Carlito releases his latest compilation "Lost Angels" From the gritty streets of Los Angeles, by way of Compton,…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Apr 1, 2020

[NEW MUSIC] T.K. SOUL - "THAT'S LIFE" | @mikeellispeaks

Southern Artist, T.K. Soul releases his latest single, " That's Life"    Contemporary soul singer, T.K. Soul born Terence Kimble in Winnfie…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Jan 28, 2020

[VIDEO] YETTI BOSS – “WILD WAY” ft JOOLZ BALLA | @YETTIBOSS_ @JOOLZBALLA

Yetti Boss, Rich Fly Gee$ Release New Visual Featuring Real L.A. Bloods, Bone Yetti Boss of Rich Fly Gees is a recording artist from Queens…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Dec 10, 2019

[MUSIC VIDEO] SKVD ROCK -"CAN'T RIDE WITH ME"

Holy Smoke Records Recording Artist, Skvd Rock releases the visual to his latest single, "Can't Ride With Me" If you must define Skvd R…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Dec 3, 2019

[PRODUCER] BENNY BEAT-MAKER DELIVERS HIS BRONX SOUND | @bennymaker

NEED TRACKS FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT? BENNY BEAT-MAKER IS YOUR ANSWER   "When you grow up doing music in the Jackson Heights projects- the Ne…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Oct 14, 2019

[NEW MUSIC] KILO -"EXPOSING ME"| @Kilo_Official

East Coast Artist, Kilo releases his debut single, "Exposing Me" Hailing from Tampa/Kissimmee, FL by birth and spending much of his child…

Started by Ms. Carmen

0 Jul 19, 2019

THE CORE DJ'S - MIXSHOWLIVE2012 IN DALLAS, TEXAS RECAP# IT WENT DOWN!!!! @IAMTONYNEAL @MIXSHOWLIVE2012

Click To Like My Page!

Click To Join The Core DJ's Network…

Started by DJ SKNO™ CORE DJ's

0 May 10, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service