@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Hip' (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keyz Emmanuel - Lo Ballo

Italian vogue dancer DoIores Ninja partners with Nigerian music artist Keyz Emmanuel for upbeat dance track ‘Io BalIo’  LOS ANGELES, CA…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Apr 21, 2021

Edric Divo - Know My Name

Multitalented artist offers introspective look at identity with piano-driven new track ‘Know My Name’ BROOKLYN, NY – Musician, songwrite…

0 Mar 29, 2021

Vi City Gears Up For His Next Release “i LuV3 m3” featuring MoneyBagg Yo!

Vi City Gears Up For His Next Release “i LuV3 m3” featuring MoneyBagg Yo! Vi City’s new Single “OnGod” is on gaining speed!! “On God” i…

0 Mar 25, 2021

Officialvybe - What I'm Used Too

OfficialVybe overcomes near-death experience to create music that inspires others   ROCKFORD, IL – Just a few years after being in a coma…

0 Mar 22, 2021

Kesh Mula - Message To You

International artist Kesh Mula drops groovy new single ‘Message to You’   TAMPA, FL – Mix a groovy-talking flow with a mellow and smooth…

0 Mar 3, 2021

Stoopid Swagg OG - Keep On Going

West Coast artist brings the swag with timely new single ‘Keep on Going’  LOS ANGELES, CA – Okye Glaze has a timely message for the worl…

0 Feb 17, 2021

Prince Solo - Bitches and Music Vol. 1

Timely project from Prince Solo offers equal parts fun and depth  CHARLESTON, SC – “The single has one of those melodies that’ll get stu…

0 Feb 15, 2021

Redlite - Reddy or Not

New York entertainer Redlite offers introspect reflection on the previous year with fifth album in ‘2020 Vision’ installment  WHITE PLA…

0 Feb 5, 2021

J Cutta - Mutombo

J Cutta - Mutombo J Cutta uses hype energy of NBA All Star to power his new single ‘Mutombo’   ATLANTA, GA – During the 1990s and early 2…

0 Jan 24, 2021

Yungg Fattz - I Do Me

Yungg Fattz releases four hot new singles to cap off 2020   LONG BEACH, CA – Yungg Fattz is an international artist from Long Beach, Ca…

0 Dec 22, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service