@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Rap' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Edric Divo - Know My Name

Multitalented artist offers introspective look at identity with piano-driven new track ‘Know My Name’ BROOKLYN, NY – Musician, songwrite…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Mar 29, 2021

Officialvybe - What I'm Used Too

OfficialVybe overcomes near-death experience to create music that inspires others   ROCKFORD, IL – Just a few years after being in a coma…

0 Mar 22, 2021

Kesh Mula - Message To You

International artist Kesh Mula drops groovy new single ‘Message to You’   TAMPA, FL – Mix a groovy-talking flow with a mellow and smooth…

0 Mar 3, 2021

StonaaWulf - Andale

Texas artist creates new genre called Spirit Chill with new single ‘Andale’   DALLAS, TX – An upcoming artist from Dallas, Texas has just…

0 Feb 12, 2021

Amschel - Die

Veteran producer Amschel breathes new life into Trap Soul and Trap Music We all want to leave something behind. We want a legacy, someth…

0 Feb 12, 2021

Boorook - Freedom to the People

International artist Boorook connects cultures with new album ‘Positive Change’   VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA – In the region of southwest Victo…

0 Feb 10, 2021

J Cutta - Mutombo

J Cutta - Mutombo J Cutta uses hype energy of NBA All Star to power his new single ‘Mutombo’   ATLANTA, GA – During the 1990s and early 2…

0 Jan 24, 2021

Yungg Fattz - I Do Me

Yungg Fattz releases four hot new singles to cap off 2020   LONG BEACH, CA – Yungg Fattz is an international artist from Long Beach, Ca…

0 Dec 22, 2020

Chet Chet - Slim & Thick

Chet Chet – Slim & Thick Chet Chet continues to ride wave of success with new single ‘Slim & Thick,’ followed by two new EPs  A…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Karim Tha Dream - 2 Shots in the Dark

Karim Tha Dream - 2 Shots in the Dark Karim Tha Dream begins wave of new single releases with Tupac homage ‘2 Shots in the Dark’  WASHIN…

0 Nov 3, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service