@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Upcoming' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wisconsin Artist T the Pharaoh Releases New Single "Cyber Chase"

We all know the music business is hard. We know that. But don’t tell that to Wisconsin artist T the Pharaoh. His path to music has been on…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Sep 17, 2023

Ife Senoj - I H.A.T.E. U (Ft. Mister Aubs., Steve Legacy)

Growing up in Rock Island Illinois, Wes Muzik began his career in his mother’s womb with music pumping through his blood. His mother and…

0 Aug 7, 2023

Officialvybe - What I'm Used Too

OfficialVybe overcomes near-death experience to create music that inspires others   ROCKFORD, IL – Just a few years after being in a coma…

0 Mar 22, 2021

J Cutta - Mutombo

J Cutta - Mutombo J Cutta uses hype energy of NBA All Star to power his new single ‘Mutombo’   ATLANTA, GA – During the 1990s and early 2…

0 Jan 24, 2021

Zanu - Heathens

Zanu - Heathens Texas-based artist Zanu starts journey toward becoming greatest showman with new album ‘MackingAintDead’   HOUSTON, TX – …

0 Jan 3, 2021

Yungg Fattz - I Do Me

Yungg Fattz releases four hot new singles to cap off 2020   LONG BEACH, CA – Yungg Fattz is an international artist from Long Beach, Ca…

0 Dec 22, 2020

Chet Chet - Slim & Thick

Chet Chet – Slim & Thick Chet Chet continues to ride wave of success with new single ‘Slim & Thick,’ followed by two new EPs  A…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Karim Tha Dream - 2 Shots in the Dark

Karim Tha Dream - 2 Shots in the Dark Karim Tha Dream begins wave of new single releases with Tupac homage ‘2 Shots in the Dark’  WASHIN…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Chris Will - Love No More

Chris Will – Love No More Chris Will discusses long lost romance in his new single ‘Love No More’  ATLANTA, GA – Previously an active m…

0 Oct 24, 2020

Divine Davon - Destiny

Divine Davon – Destiny Activist, artist and a man of faith, Divine Davon releases his latest single ‘Destiny’ LOS ANGELES, CA – Davon Mc…

0 Oct 21, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service