@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'hop' (128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paul Morris - Coolest

Artistry of Paul Morris set to be put on full display with string of single releases leading to full album ‘The Flight’  LOS ANGELES, CA –…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Sep 17, 2021

Young Maestro - Head Honcho

West Coast is the best coast when it comes to Rap, even if you don’t agree with that, you will agree there is no doubt that recording art…

0 Sep 11, 2021

Triple Beam Jesus - Bless The Peasant

Triple Beam Jesus offers empowering music with new single ‘Bless The Peasants’ OAKLAND, CA – Anyone who knows anything about the street li…

0 Sep 8, 2021

KingDarius TheGreat - Hoop Dreams ft Busta Rhymes

KingDarius TheGreat Drops a Posse Cut “Hoop Dreams” With Uncle Wahab, Pancho The Great & Busta Rhymes In an ever changing industry…

0 Aug 25, 2021

Fokie Dope - Money, Women, and B.I.

Melodic, hypnotic track showcases Fokie Dope’s signature Boom Trap style  CHARLOTTE, NC – The King of Boom Trap has made yet another m…

0 Jul 10, 2021

Randy Hannah ­- Hands of Time

Professional balladeer Randy explores lost love with acoustic piano ballad ‘Hands of Time’  ROCHESTER, NY – Music has a power to bring…

0 Jul 10, 2021

The Stewarts - Faith

The Stewarts find ‘Faith’ in a rough year with their new single  CINCINNATI, OH – Del and Garry K. Stewart have been making music toge…

0 Jun 28, 2021

MinaCci - Invincible

MinaCci pushes through adversity like a rose through concrete and shares journey on new EP ‘Cr3’   TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA – Sometimes l…

0 May 13, 2021

Watch Vi City's New Video for “i Luv3 M3 Featuring Moneybagg Yo

Vi City ft. Moneybagg Yo – “i LuV3 m3” (Music Video) Vi City, hailing from Chicago, IL, continues to climb the ranks of Hip-Hop’s elite w…

0 May 5, 2021

Styyle - Work it 4 Me

Styyle Stays Workin’ On New Spring Fling Jam “Work It 4 Me”  Styyle goes an extra mile. Then another. When he’s done with that, he goes a…

0 Apr 28, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service