@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (190)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The @OfficialCoreDJs present @CC8RoyDeMeo || WHOLE THANG (prod. by ZAYTOVEN) (Radio & Mixshow ADD ready)

Clean Dirty Instrumental   The New Orleans native, Roy DeMeo is on the move with some help  from the Grammy Award Winning producer ZAYTO…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jan 25, 2018

#NowPlaying: @OfficialCoreDJs present EAZY BABY @EAZYBABYMUSIC || Red & Blue #Mixshowready

CLEAN DIRTY Success is when preparation meets opportunity. This holds true for Dade County native, Andrew Sanon, also known as Eazy Baby.…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jan 22, 2018

#NowPlaying: [NEW MUSIC] The @OfficialCoreDJs present @YOUNGBULLMUSIC || I LOVE MY #Ready4Mixshow

CLEAN DIRTY INSTR Tracing its roots to a chance collaboration between high school basketball teammates Tahmique Cameron (singer) and Gabe…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jan 9, 2018

#NowPlaying: The @OfficialCoreDJs present @DJNasty305 || I Like

https://app.box.com/s/n06hxg7au7txh7r5a02vzmr4p06qqbbl ALL VERSIONS ​DJ NASTY 305 ON SPOTIFY​ INSTAGRAM:  COREDJSWORLDWIDE TWITTER OFFIC…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Jan 3, 2018

The Core DJ's & Empire present NEW MUSIC from @KStylis || Nasty Anthem

DOWNLOAD ALL VERSIONS Powered by his series of posterior percolating hits including the chart-climbing smash single, “Booty Me Down,” which…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Dec 27, 2017

#NowPlaying @OfficialCoreDJs present @Londonondatrack Whatever You On @YG @Jeremih @TyDollaSign

CLEAN INSTR DIRTY London on Da Track drops the video for his newest single “Whatever You On” featuring Young Thug, Ty Dolla Sign, YG and J…

Started by The Core DJ's

1 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by sermon

[NEW MUSIC ALERT] Ebo Da Dona || Chapo @EboDaDonn

PRESS FOR DOWNLOAD FREE Kirkwood, Atlanta’s very own, Ebo Da Don gives us an inside look into his world. Coming from the streets, Ebo Da D…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Nov 8, 2017

[NEW MUSIC] The @OfficialCoreDJs present Quron Payne @QuronPayne || Party And Kick It @QuronPayne

QURON PAYNE "PARTY & KICK IT" CLEAN WAV Gearing up for The "More Lovers and More Friends" Tour set to kick off the second week in Aug…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Sep 24, 2017

[[NEW MUSIC ALERT]] Q Money || Work (Video + Bonus Track "Neva Had Shit") @q_moneyyyyy

https://cascade.madmimi.com/promotion_images/2222/4252/original/Q_Money.jpg?1504904334" height="261" style="margin-right: 0px;"/> ht…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Sep 11, 2017

[NEW MUSIC] The @OfificialCoreDJs Present Pras @PrasMichel @YoungMAMusic || Pump Fakin #NowPlaying

clean   dirty   instr (LISTEN] _____________________ [CLICK THE PICTURE FOR THE WHOLE DJ PACK]       FOR MORE INFO CONTACT MAC MILLZ…

Started by The Core DJ's

0 Aug 14, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service