@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,984)

Discussions Started (1984) Replies Latest Activity

2Crayy Does it Again with hit single “UPSET”!!!!

Rising artist 2CrayyKoolio just dropped a hot new single titled "Upset". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his latest…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 17, 2022

Senior. - "Weekday"

Australian rapper and entrepreneur Jarryd "Senior." Senior has released his debut single Weekday featuring long-time friend and Australian…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 15, 2022

Kayy Moneyy aka Rich Girl Kayy ft. Kay Rich - "High Fashion Girl" (From Da Hood)

55th and Michigan’s Garfield area by way of Rich Girl Kayy aka Kay Moneyy, Meets Ida B Wells housing project descendant Kay Rich. The Ch…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 13, 2022

Tory Vee - “Right Now” ft. Paul Blaze (Produced by Tory Vee)

Rising artist Tory Vee just released a new hit single titled “Right Now” ft. Paul Blaze. The new single was also produced by the multi-ta…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 12, 2022

Meet HXXS ALMXHDI: Best Upcoming Music Producer of 2022

HXXS ALMXHDI (pronounced haas Al Maadi) is most recognizable for his hard-hitting abrasive boom bap and dark trap instrumentals display…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 6, 2022

Yiz - "I Know Your Game"

I’m a artist who writes about life and what I see and what I go through and this song particular embodies that. This song is about me know…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 5, 2022

Marijuana Mogul Ed Forchion Goes 4/20 Crypto During Miami Tech Month Releasing His NJWeedman NFT Collection

Miami, FL - With a marijuana themed empire based in Trenton, NJ and Miami, FL, marijuana mogul, activist and gangapreneur, Ed “NJWeedman”…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 1, 2022

Newport Savy - "Demons & Angels 2"

Newport Savy’s latest album Demons & Angels 2 is the second installment project under the “Demons & Angels” chronicle that release…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 31, 2022

8BitJ - "Tokyo 8"

8BitJ’s new album Tokyo 8 is a deep dive into the life and mind of 8BitJ trying to escape the pressures of home, Using his raw truth and…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 30, 2022

P.A.T. Louisiana’s Finest - “About Time”

Rising artist P.A.T. Louisiana’s Finest just dropped a hot new album in collaboration with Los Musick. “About Time” features 8 hit singles…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 29, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service