@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,983)

Discussions Started (1983) Replies Latest Activity

J.A.M.I.L - "Space Jam"

Up and coming New Jersey artist born in Newark NJ, Navy veteran separated from the Navy in 2019 after 6 years to pursue music. Lions Roar…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 12, 2021

Rich T - "Beyond Your Means"

Rich T is an alternative rapper/producer from London (UK) who channels golden era hip hop's combination of fun beats and social commentary…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 11, 2021

Kash Mania - "Outside" (Mo3 Remix)

Kash mania has just released a new song called outside Mo3 remix. He deserves lots of respect and honor for having the courage to make a so…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 10, 2021

Introducing My New Plug Owner Bing

My New Plug owner Bing talks about his secrets to success and making over $100k/year after starting his own marketing agency Dedicating h…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 7, 2021

JJ Finesser - "Classic OG"

‘Classic OG’ highlights the triumphs of JJ Finesser. “The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity. Hence, t…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 7, 2021

Kidrock Dollaz - "It Is What It Is"

Hailing outta Farrockaway Queens Kidrock Dollaz. The queens based MC has a style heavily reminiscent of ’90s New York hardcore rap, while…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 4, 2021

The Millennium Tour 2021

Get your tickets: https://www.gsquaredevents.com For media contact: Tara Thomas 812-558-8882 Tarathomas@tarathomasagency.com

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 2, 2021

RoRo Yone - "Bones"

In a world seemingly saturated with cookie-cutter, formulaic music, it’s often a breath of fresh air when someone dares to break the mou…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 2, 2021

King Franko & Zaytoven - "Scars On My Back"

Rising artist King Franko links up with Grammy award winning producer Zaytoven to bring you a hot new single titled "Scars On My Back". Ch…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 2, 2021

King Dreams - "Who is You"

Oozing charisma and raw talent, Los Angeles based lyricist King Dreams passionately reminds you of his East Coast roots, New Haven, Conne…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 2, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service