@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,995)

Discussions Started (1995) Replies Latest Activity

Veronica Cooper Links Up With HellGang Hitty

Rising artist Veronica Cooper recently linked up with HellGang Hitty (Mozzys latest signed artist) and dropped a quick preview of a new…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 21, 2021

Chad Nathan - "Racing Against Time"

Born in Summerville South Carolina, Chad Nathan would take influence from the many locations and musical styles in the state. At an early…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 19, 2021

Rill Lehigh Drops New Video "Shining in The Drought"

Rill Lehigh is a rising 26 year old aspiring Hip-hop artist from Miami, Florida. Although he only recently began releasing his original…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 19, 2021

Merce Gold - "Council of Nicea"

Rising artist Merce Gold just dropped a hot new single titled "Council of Nicea". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 19, 2021

Faith Amari - "Blk Boy"

Rising artist Faith Amari just dropped a hot new single titled "Blk Boy". Check it out below and follow her on social media for her latest…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 18, 2021

G Thugg - "Miss Da Trap" ft. Bobby Fishscale

Connect: Instagram: @Gthugg561 https://www.instagram.com/gthugg561 Facebook: @Gthugg561 https://www.facebook.com/gthugg561 Twitter: @…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 17, 2021

Rapper Durty Flow Unveils new single "Paper Cups" on two Times Square Billboards

Accomplished hip-hop artist Durty Flow recently released a groundbreaking new single off his new Mood Swing Reloaded LP, called "Paper…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 16, 2021

Exclusive Showcases His Innate Talent With Powerful & Raw Hip-Hop EP ‘The Falls’

One of the most prominent emerging musical artists, Exclusive, is quickly set to make a name for himself in the music industry. The tal…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 16, 2021

Kilometers - "Sacrifices"

My name is Miles stage name is Kilometers. I was born and raised in Germany in a city called Cologne.i am now the owner of Leading Legacy…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 15, 2021

Santa Sallet – "Fuck With Me" (Produced by Santa Sallet)

Santa Sallet is a rapper, producer, and businessman based in Washington, DC. If this is the first time you’ve ever heard of Santa Salle…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 14, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service