@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,989)

Discussions Started (1989) Replies Latest Activity

Dee2Real - "Racks On Me"

Rising artist Dee2Real just dropped a hot new single titled "Racks On Me" ft Chanti McCoy. Check it out now and follow him on social media…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 14, 2020

Keeping An Eye On Elijah Connor and His Release “Say The Word”

As long as this blog has been around, we’ve always kept up with the latest and greatest artists. We are capping the year off by showcasing…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 14, 2020

Mitt Holly - "Moon Hopper"

Mitt Holly, was introduced to music composition in 4th grade, first becoming accustomed to the alto saxophone. He learned to read and play…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 12, 2020

Chicago Threez - "Other Side" ft. Silence & Curtis Mayfield

CHICAGO THREEZ drops another conscious cocktail BOMB! New Single/Video "OTHER SIDE!" featuring Silence, DJ X-Ray and a remix-loop from…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 12, 2020

C-Stud Vill - "Major Play"

C-Stud Vill CEO of Villain Record’z San Antonio, Texas. USA C-Stud Vill grew up on the Eastside of San Antonio Texas. At the age of 5yea…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 10, 2020

Omen44 - "Eclipse" ft. Planet Asia & Sicknature (Snowgoons)

“Eclipse” is the 3rd single of Omen44's forthcoming album "Hentai" which will be dropping this December 29, featuring Planet Asia and…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 9, 2020

N.A - "Kinda Shady"

God of Punishment and also the face of A.I in RAP. Not always perfect or right but always improving. Nuno a.k.a N.A. Wanted to make a dark…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 8, 2020

Jake Griffus - "Candlelight"

Jake Griffus Tackles Tough Issues On “Candlelight” California-based lyricist Jake Griffus sees his music as a form of therapy. Deliverin…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 7, 2020

DreamRich DreMo - "Made Me" ft. TimmyTechnicolor & Foogiano

Rising artist DreamRich DreMo just dropped a hot new single titled "Made Me" ft. TimmyTechnicolor & Foogiano. Check it out below and fo…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 7, 2020

Strat - "All Over"

When I first heard the beat from Foreign Made It...I knew I had to go hard, no excuses, holding nothing back. With me...there is no gimmic…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 7, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service