@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,983)

Discussions Started (1983) Replies Latest Activity

One Son - "Higher Ground"

Bobby Acres aka ONE SON is an artist, and executive of Upperhand Productions he has released nine solo projects A Poor Man's Testimony, Th…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 10, 2022

Lesure Love - "Selfieworld: Lesure Love vs. The Girls of Social Media"

Lesure Love is an U.S. artist coming out of Grand Rapids, MI. by the way of the LA Lesure has had success in the past with his two EP’s "…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 9, 2022

RAINMANSTEEL To Drop New Project "Low Class"

RAINMANSTEEL is set to drop a hot new project titled "Low Class" July 22nd. Ater a year of drought of unreleased music RAINMANSTEEL return…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 8, 2022

Detroit Barbie Applying Pressure

The new Princess of Detroit goes by the name Detroit Barbie and she’s wearing the crowd proudly. Pure Life Ent is the company that is brin…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 8, 2022

Xwavy: Bonnie & Clyde

His latest song is based on a true story of ‘unconditional love’ between 2 individuals, whom have been there for each other through thick-…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 7, 2022

Adjnamedroach Expected to Drop New Album "Never Go Back"

Adjnamedroach, born Bryan Andrew Dunn, is an artist you need to get familiar with. Adjnamedroach, also known as Roach, is one of the most…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 6, 2022

Bentley Records Premiers Brand New Single "Gettin Money" With Future

Bentley Records premiers brand new single "Gettin Money" with hip hop superstar FUTURE. Single was premiered via Sound Republica Korea. Si…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 5, 2022

Mitch Shaffer - "Upon Further Caffeination"

Mitch Shaffer is a 25 year-old male who will not be quitting his day job any time soon. "Upon Further Caffeination" is Mitch Shaffer's 10t…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 29, 2022

Qtip Loc - "Ask About Me"

Rising artist Qtip Loc returns with a new hit single titled "Ask About Me". Check it out below and follow him on social media for his lates…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 27, 2022

Rj1.5k - "Mission"

Growing up in the Lower Coast of Algiers. A town in the city of New Orleans. At the age of 7 my father inspired me to rap. One day we was…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 25, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service