@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,989)

Discussions Started (1989) Replies Latest Activity

Manne Williams - “Borderline Love”

(Man-E Will-yum-s) Introducing the DMV’s Newest Sound, Manne Williams’ Debut Single “Borderline Love” is OUT NOW. This slow take to love a…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 2, 2023

Zillionaire Playboy - "Born Ballin"

Rising artist Zillionaire Playboy just dropped a hot new project titled "Born Ballin". Check it out below and follow him on social media f…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 31, 2022

Grainz North - "Caught Up"

Grainz North releases the “Caught Up” music video from his latest musical offering a mixtape titled “For What Its Worth The Way2Loud Editi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 29, 2022

Gaiinz - "On The Run"

Gaiinz was born and raised in Buffalo NY. Gaiinz "The Buffalo Bully" is a rapper based out of Las Vegas Nevada from Buffalo NY. Gaiinz has…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 29, 2022

Willie T ft. Flame La Sauce - "Laugh Now Cry Later"

Laugh Now Cry Later is a Single release featuring Willie T and Flame La Sauce. The song was produced by Fabo Beatz. Laugh Now Cry Later is…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 28, 2022

The Eska brings Fresh Perspective To Hip-Hop With Single ‘Cinnamon Roll’

About The Release The Eska, an up-and-coming hip-hop artist, has released his newest single "Cinnamon Roll" on all major streaming plat…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 27, 2022

Ren - "Hi Ren"

Up until I was 9 years old, I would intermittently hear a voice in my head that was not my own. The voice was distinctly different to mine…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 24, 2022

Sylvestra Bianchi Sings About Signs From The Universe in Her Cosmic Rock "Ethereal Wings"

The music brings in the lyrics the message that you can’t see, but you can fly to the sky you wish São Paulo, December 14th, 2022 - The…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2022

“CJA3” Drops Hot New Album “The App”

“CJA3” release’s new fire track titled “The App” recently the artist has been getting co-signed by various celebrity artist and making noi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 20, 2022

God Knows Records is Up Next

Established by producers and artists, God Knows Records is a Los Angeles based, independent record label and publisher. A label that works…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 19, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service