@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,983)

Discussions Started (1983) Replies Latest Activity

Senior. - "Weekday"

Australian rapper and entrepreneur Jarryd "Senior." Senior has released his debut single Weekday featuring long-time friend and Australian…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 15, 2022

Kayy Moneyy aka Rich Girl Kayy ft. Kay Rich - "High Fashion Girl" (From Da Hood)

55th and Michigan’s Garfield area by way of Rich Girl Kayy aka Kay Moneyy, Meets Ida B Wells housing project descendant Kay Rich. The Ch…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 13, 2022

Tory Vee - “Right Now” ft. Paul Blaze (Produced by Tory Vee)

Rising artist Tory Vee just released a new hit single titled “Right Now” ft. Paul Blaze. The new single was also produced by the multi-ta…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 12, 2022

Meet HXXS ALMXHDI: Best Upcoming Music Producer of 2022

HXXS ALMXHDI (pronounced haas Al Maadi) is most recognizable for his hard-hitting abrasive boom bap and dark trap instrumentals display…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 6, 2022

Yiz - "I Know Your Game"

I’m a artist who writes about life and what I see and what I go through and this song particular embodies that. This song is about me know…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 5, 2022

Marijuana Mogul Ed Forchion Goes 4/20 Crypto During Miami Tech Month Releasing His NJWeedman NFT Collection

Miami, FL - With a marijuana themed empire based in Trenton, NJ and Miami, FL, marijuana mogul, activist and gangapreneur, Ed “NJWeedman”…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 1, 2022

Newport Savy - "Demons & Angels 2"

Newport Savy’s latest album Demons & Angels 2 is the second installment project under the “Demons & Angels” chronicle that release…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 31, 2022

8BitJ - "Tokyo 8"

8BitJ’s new album Tokyo 8 is a deep dive into the life and mind of 8BitJ trying to escape the pressures of home, Using his raw truth and…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 30, 2022

P.A.T. Louisiana’s Finest - “About Time”

Rising artist P.A.T. Louisiana’s Finest just dropped a hot new album in collaboration with Los Musick. “About Time” features 8 hit singles…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 29, 2022

Xanny Flix Officially Launches A New Reality Show Turn Up Queen Atl

Innovative streaming video on-demand platform, Xanny Flix, announces the official launch of Turn Up Queen, a new hilarious reality show f…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 28, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service