@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

DJ Phinesse's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Lets get it!"

DJ Phinesse replied Dec 7, 2015 to The Core DJ's Present The THE @TJBOYCE EXPERIENCE || Let It Go f. Bun B #RnB!!

2 Feb 11, 2016
Reply by MANNY MO

"Shit goes hard! One of my favorite songs right now!"

DJ Phinesse replied Dec 7, 2015 to The Core DJ's Present VAIN @ITSVAIN || Hello (Mixshow READY!)

1 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by DJ Phinesse

"Just put this in one of my latest mixes on Plum Radio!"

DJ Phinesse replied Dec 7, 2015 to The Core DJ's present @JayLavita || Put You On f. @FredTheGodson #DJ's!!!!! #MixshowAlert

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by DJ Phinesse

"It'll have to grow on me. Wasn't really feeling the beat initially. But I'm sure aft…"

DJ Phinesse replied Nov 13, 2014 to {MIXSHOW ALERT] Rick Ross f. Jay Z | Movin Bass @RickyRozay @S_C_ @Timabaland

2 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Dj Lord Drama

"I'm liking this record the more I play it!"

DJ Phinesse replied Nov 3, 2014 to [MIXSHOW READY] The Core DJ's present NEW TOO $HORT!!! 19999 B*TCHES!!! (HOT SHIT!!) @TooShort @EMPIREdi

2 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Phinesse

"This record is OFFICIAL!"

DJ Phinesse replied Nov 3, 2014 to [MIXSHOW] The Core DJ's present Dorrough | Beat Up the Block @DorroughMusic f. @BOOSIEOFFICIAL

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Phinesse

"I'm feeling this record. Glad she made an uptempo record too."

DJ Phinesse replied Nov 3, 2014 to [Mishow Alert] The Core DJ's presents: @Tiara_Thomas "ONE NIGHT" (Clean) DJ's, this one is HOT!! @DivisionOne

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by DJ Phinesse

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service