@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

Attn: Artists-promotors-entertainment business types. This is what it is.

Hello Everyone,
I am the music director for WSCR 365 available only on iTunes. I am looking for independent artists music submissions. I also have a great deal for anyone looking to get your music or services to over 1/2 million listeners a month. I am selling 1minute slots to be put in rotation for 3 months that will be played 50-75 times daily. This is an extremely limited offer and it is only $200. We have a worldwide audience base and play independent artists ORIGINAL music. Our station counts toward your BDS spins and internet radio royalties are .06 per play.
You can submit your MP3s and any ad questions to: michael@wscr365.com
I will not D/L whole albums or anything sent from a D/L site. Send me MP3s only along with your artist name-rack title-and the album it is on so I can tag it correctly to allow you your royalties.
If you are an artist and dont know about how to get your royalties, my company can help all artist with their business plan and we have marketing programs to increase your audience and customer base.
Thanks,
Michael

Views: 12

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service