J-Mill Collab $50 (Reg. $150)
LIMITED TIME ONLY
Get Your Collab With J-Mill (Streetz Certified Records) TODAY
For a limited time only, you can collab with Jamaal “J-Mill” West, author of The Official How To Rap Manual” for a very low price. Due to the recession and for a limited time only we are offering an all exclusive “J-Mill Collab” for $50 (Reg. $150) to only Five of our members at How2rap.com.
Streetz Certified Records own, J-Mill is only working with 5 members and 5 non members for this offer, so if you have that heat ready and you want High Quality work for a very low price jump on this deal as quick as possible. The 5 non members will be chosen from our other avenues online but this message is going out exclusively to How2rap members, but after the next 7 days this message goes public so ACT NOW
This is perfect for those looking to work with a TOP NOTCH ARTIST but unable to afford to work with a major otherwise. J-Mill has nation wide appeal and is best known for his song “Like Dat” featured on the video game Midnight Club Los Angeles. (Just the song on Youtube has over 40K views and over 100 Comments.) J-Mill has worked with a handful of Major Artist (Roccett, Capone, Grafh, J Hood) Be the envy of all your competitors.
Top Notch Artist For A VERY Low Price.
ACT NOW – LIMTED TIME ONLY
J-Mill has released two independent releases (Certifed Hustle and SCR Exclusve) under Streetz Certified Records available on Itunes and other online locations Now. He has a new mixtape Watch Me Hosted By Dj Ron G that features a track with former Young Jeezy’s USDA member Roccet and has currently sold over 1000 Units on Itunes. For performance footage and more info on J-Mill please visit J-Mill.com
ALL EXCLUSIVE OFFER INCLUDES:
· $50 (Reg. $150) Collab With Author of The Official How To Rap Manual and Streetz Certified Records rapper J-Mill
· 30 Day Free Promo of the completed song On Howrap.com (300 Impressions a day)
· FREE Drop/Shoutout scripted or unscripted from J-Mill (As an extra bonus J-Mill will do a drop for you for FREE)
INSTRUCTIONS IF INTERESTED:
· Send us your music with a verse, hook and sixteen slot to Jmilliscr@gmail.com (J-Mill Collab In Subject Line)
· If everything sounds up to par (MAKE SURE ITS SOME FIRE) someone will contact you with payment instructions. (PAY-PAL OR WESTERN UNION ONLY-Paid In Full) Allow up to 48hours for a response.
· After payment is received J-Mill will lay his 16 and send you back the referrence track and the acappella. Note – If you would like for us to mix the entire song down for you add and additional $25
· Once song is mixed down we will then post it on How2rap.com for 30 DAYS next to one link (ex myspace.com/….) of your choice so people can find you and more of your music.
J-Mill Has Worked With
Rockstar Games, Inc (Midnight Club Los Angeles)
Noteborn Music Publishing (Film/Tv Placements)
Capone (CNN) J-Mill - Know You See Me Ft Capone
J Hood (ODG Entertainment) J-Mill – Get Fresh Ft J Hood (Prod Take Ova)
Roccett (Get Your Green Up Entertainment)
Dj Ron G Mixtapes
Multi Platinum Producer Hardley Davidson (Chamillionaire, Pretty Ricky etc.)
Grafh (Black Flag Entertainment)
White Folkz (Top Dogg Records)
Boobe (Oy Boyz)
Dre All Day In The Paint (Pt Entertainment)
Big Tubbs (Ghettofied Productions)
Take Ova (Scope N Beam)
Opium Of Potterfield
Big T (Southern Boi Ent)
Nu Hussle Ent