WHO’S WHO IN BLACK MUSIC
P. O. Box 1051
Vicksburg, Mississippi 39181
It is with great pleasure that I extend to you an invitation to be included in the forth coming 2009-2010 Edition of Strathmore’s WHO’S WHO IN BLACK MUSIC.
Please e-mail your short BIO and picture to email@example.com
This unique volume recognizes those men and women who have achieved success in their respective fields. This special edition of the registry is designed as an outstanding networking source for the American marketplace as well as a worldwide source for the Who’s Who of global decision makers.
We believe your accomplishments, as a highly respected professional in your field
Of entertainment, merit very earnest and intense consideration for inclusion.
Kindly respond to this invitation, now while it is convenient, by proving a short BIO and picture e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of WHO’S WHO IN BLACK MUSIC and The Boogie Report, we wish you continued success.
Jerry Mason Editor
click here for more information
The 2009 edition of Who's Who contains professional and biographical data about individuals of accomplishment who are part of the worldwide Black Music Community.
Who's Who In Black Music Is a valuable tool that can be utilized by: Public, Academic and School Libraries
- Provide patrons and students the most comprehensive, current biographical database available...featuring noteworthy people from the The world of Black Music Media and Researchers
- Verify facts for articles, papers, speeches , TV and Radio broadcasts Recruiters
- Identify candidates for jobs and appointments Executives
- Use as a networking tool; learn about the lives and careers of music industry leaders or business partners Alumni Offices
- Obtain current biographical data on college and university graduates . Prospect Researchers
- Access names, biographies and contact information for thousands of music industry movers and shakers.
WE NEED YOUR BIO AND PICTURE NOW E-MAIL - email@example.com