1. I love God but I don't know how he feels about the man I've become (I have faith that he loves me in spite of my shortcomings)
2. I hate unecessary stupidity. Since BET and the radio have allowed modern day cooning, stupidity has become acceptable, while intelligence in shunned.
3. I took a nasty fall when I went to Temple and will walk with a slight limp for the rest of my life.
4. I met my oldest friend when I was 4 years old and we've never stopped being friends (hey Big Head)
5. I started in radio when I was 9 years old, making me the youngest African American in history to work in radio. (It sounds better than it is, as it has not made me rich)
6. I used to skateboard when I was a kid and I was DAMN good! Ever see a fat kid from Germantown thrash? And I never (EVER) wore a helmet (that explains a lot!)
7. I've lived in 4 states in the past 10 years. (radio makes you like a gypsy) As a result, no one I know can pack a U-Haul more efficiently than me.
8. Chicken wings are my favorite food since I gave up beef and pork! I like them cooked WELL!. If the skin ain't crisp, I won't eat them
9. The ring finger on both of my hands has a strange bend in them. The only other person I've ever seen with hands like that is my father.
10. I'm a big kid. I love Star Trek, Superhero movies and professional wrestling.
11. I don't trust many people, so I keep a very tight circle of friends. I take stock in my circle of friends and make adjustments.
12. I love writing. My first book is a novella which is available here http://tinyurl.com/akb6sp
and my second is about breaking into radio available at http://urbanradiocoach.com
13. The only thing I hate worse than a stupid person is a dream-killer. These are people who tell you that you can't do something. I've made a career and a great life out of proving them wrong
14. I am never nervous or shy in large gatherings or onstage, but I'm very shy in intimate settings where I don't know most of the people there.
15. I have only told one person my most secret dream, which I will now share with you: I want to play the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. I saw Robert Guillaume do it and I couldn't believe it. So it's been a goal that I will achieve before I die
16. I used to have a pack a day smoking habit
17. I have always wanted to order something cool out of the skymall magazine they have on airplanes
18. I have a unibrow that I shave down the middle to keep from looking like Webbie
19. I have no children and my stage name is Tazz Daddy - reason being is I had a girlfriend in NC who broke up with me because I was too "popular". I took full advantage of my radio gig and threw crazy parties and did stunts. She said "I don't get it! You're not even Tazz! You're Puff Daddy! You're Tazz Daddy!" I took the name and ran with it.
20. I was almost called "Cheesesteak" but I thought it was insulting. Now I wish I would have taken that name!
21. I hate getting caught in the rain but I love swimming!
22. I have "won" millions by playing along with Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Family Feud on my TV, but I've never tried out for a game show
23. The hardest drug I've ever used is weed
24. I draw inspiration from God, my Mother, and the story of the 4 minute mile. (Bonus points if you) know what I'm talking about
25. I have a fear of failure that pushes me into working harder!
26. Facebook is a blessing to allow me to catch up with people I haven't seen in forever
27. Soulja Boy needs to be dragged into the street and shot - GANGLAND Style
28. I appreciate so many people for believing in me.
29. I hate that one of my best friends got married and I wasn't there. If her husband hurts her, he'll be next on my list after Soulja Boy
30. Love is easy - friendship is hard!
31. Anytime that I want to complain about getting older, I think about Hakim Smith (my friend who was killed when I was 13 years old)
32 I have a close friend who called me the "Kissing Bandit' when we were in college because of my "social circle"
33. My most memorable Kissing Bandit moment was when I finally got the girl I had the BIGGEST crush on to go out with me. We went to 2 functions in the same night. Her boyfriend showed up at one of them and they got into an argument. Disgruntled and pissed off, he left. Later, back in my dorm room, I had sparkling cider, Strawberries and candles lit. (my smooth ass forgot to wash the strawberries LOL). We danced to DeBarge's "Stay with me". It was then that we kissed. We never went out again.
34 I hate the battle I've had with my weight.
35. Family Guy has made the Simpsons it's Bitch!