@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (2,003)

Discussions Started (2003) Replies Latest Activity

Maddi Madd - "Black God"

Multi-platinum rapper and executive Maddi Madd drops a hot new single "Black God" off his album "Success" released in 2018. The rapper is…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 26, 2020

Living Legend - "Pre-Game"

Hi I’m Michael the “Living Legend” is an artist of no boundaries. His first introduction to music came as a small child and he would visit…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 25, 2020

One of the Best Female Hip Hop Artists - Money Melll

Money Melll is hittin em hard  with her first mixtape The Ride to Riches! This young unique talent is showing her diversity and chops with…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 23, 2020

Massiahg is Here to Stay

Massiahg (born Feb 5th, 1998), is an American rapper, and songwriter from Queens NY going beyond limitations with consistent recording r…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 22, 2020

Tizo - "NECKBREAKER"

Brick city Newark, NJ, the future Tizo drops his debut single "House On The Floor" produced by King Mezzy. Landing him a spot on Jadakiss'…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 21, 2020

Big$hwave - "Ride The $hwave 2"

Big$hwave is back with his 3rd project this year showing he can be consistent and effective, even throughout a global pandemic. Sit back a…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 21, 2020

4th Quarter Tey Mack, Mally G & TFO - "We Outside"

New Single Release dropping for The New York City Rap Group 4TH Quarter Record Label entitled "We Outside" Featuring Tey Mack, Mally G a…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 19, 2020

Malckm - "I See Clouds"

Malckm just dropped his debut mixtape "I See Clouds" on September 17, 2020. The aim for his project is to capture the feeling of being wa…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 18, 2020

Scorch - "Pocketful"

Harlem’s own Scorch is back with a new Banger for the summer streets, “Pocketful”. Pocketful is a powerful single about a night out on the…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 18, 2020

Sung Eun Choi Drops New Video "Let Me Stop"

Started by alvin jackson

0 Sep 17, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service