@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,983)

Discussions Started (1983) Replies Latest Activity

Real Deal Wit It - "Real Estate"

To understand the music and talent this artist possesses you have to understand where he comes from. Living in the streets of Akron Ohio i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 5, 2020

BankFlow Family - "Until It's Over"

BankFlow Family members singer, songwriter and rapper TLaw, rapper Karizmatik, and singer songwriter Unique Soul all team up for their sin…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 4, 2020

Noir Coeur - "Bad Girl"

Noir Coeur {translation} - from French is “BLACK HEART’’ He is a Songwriter & Sound Designer who effortlessly freestyles through verse…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 3, 2020

Big Homie Esounds is On the Rise

E-sounds was formally e-lumni was started in 2011 with group members s.b,Yung jey,nino poppy. The group put out three mixtapes e-lumni tes…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 30, 2020

Blakk Juu - "The Intro"

Born in Newport News, Va and moved to Dallas Texas at a very young age, I never knew I would end up diving into music the way I am now at…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 29, 2020

$ir Mike - "Road Runner"

$ir Mike, native to the East Coast and local to Miami, Florida has been juggling a talent of creating and maintaining his own content as…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 28, 2020

Rapper Jeff Azoe Merges Hip Hop With Haitian Culture

Hip-hop is as diverse as they come in the music world, and Haiti is no exception to its community. Born Jefferson Edmond in Gonaives, Hai…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 25, 2020

Ben Blackwell - "Life On The Edge"

Rising artist Ben Blackwell just dropped a hot new video titled "Life On The Edge" produced By LaFrench Records. Check it out below! Pre…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 25, 2020

Cashmerely - "Vincero”

Cashmerely delivers again with his 5th project of 2020 “Vincero”. “Vincero” meaning “I Will Win” shows Cashmerely’s versatility and determ…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 24, 2020

CSaucy - "Froze"

Team Takeoff (TTO) presents the Official Music Video for “Froze” by Csaucy. Subscribe to the channel to stay up to date on new content and…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 21, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service