@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,989)

Discussions Started (1989) Replies Latest Activity

F.L.Y. by The Band of the Hawk is a Whole New Vibe For An Old Tradition

Listen to the very first Holiday song from The Band of the Hawk.  “F.L.Y.” takes the energetic boom bap sound and flips it with a Christma…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2019

Stee - "Teach Me How To Love You"

By age 7, Washington D.C. Native Stee landed an opportunity to be cast in a small T.V. show titled "Creative Clubhouse" which opened him u…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2019

Bizzy - "The Anthem"

Camden, New Jersey rapper Bizzy returns today with his latest single “The Anthem”. A hard-hitting song, the lyrics contain an emotionall…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2019

R.A.E. RealNExplicit - "Champion"

Hailing from the DC Metropolitan Area, 22-year-old upcoming recording artist, R.A.E. (pronounced Ray), aka “Real And Explicit” is breaki…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 21, 2019

Maja Kristina - "Idiot"

Swedish pop star Maja Kristina is back with her latest hit single "Idiot". The multi-talented singer and song writer is currently work…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 19, 2019

KDA - "Tonight"

What first got you into music?   My earliest memories are dancing for my Grandmother while she played Michael Jackson's record on this…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 18, 2019

Introducing LyMerrick

North Carolina born, but Kansas City, MO raised. I’m a man portraying my experiences through music to help myself and others get through th…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 18, 2019

J-Dubdmg - "I’m 4rm Pittsburgh"

Follow: @JDubDMG

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 15, 2019

The Band of the Hawk & Noah Archangel Battle for Sound Supremacy With The Maschine Wars: Chronicles

Every year true Hip Hop heads and beat tape junkies receive an audible gift from The Band of the Hawk.  The Hawk’s General, Noah Archang…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 13, 2019

Cadillac Muzik - "Groove Nation"

Cadillac Muzik are Alternative Hip Hop/R&B/Funk/Soul/Jazz Fusion music producers, songwriters, and performance artists from San Antoni…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Dec 11, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service