@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,983)

Discussions Started (1983) Replies Latest Activity

Imju$tADouCHE: An Introspective Hip-Hop Journey on Independence Day

As the nation celebrates its Independence Day, the hip-hop landscape offers a thought-provoking gift from the artist known as Sirseansworl…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jul 1, 2023

Sean Cole - "Buildin"

Minneapolis native, SeanCole, delivers his new music video for his hit single, “Buildin.”   “we got some real Nixxas in the buildin”    …

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 28, 2023

King Nova Releases New EP "Beauty of a Nightmare"

King Nova drops his 4th LP "Beauty of a Nightmare" a project which takes his listeners on a much deeper dive into who he is as an arti…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 26, 2023

Hollow Earth Theory - "Three In The Morning"

Hollow Earth Theory is a 4 man lyrical assemble of raw MCs from South Austin Texas responsible for delivering smooth sounds of raw heartfe…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 23, 2023

Introducing Bentley Records Artist: neiaD

neiaD, an iTunes Official Chart Top 10 band, is working with the award-winning international label, Bentley Records. With an impressive ba…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 22, 2023

8shotit Releases New Fathers Day Anthem "My Daughters"

8SHOTIT'S NEW FATHERS DAY ANTHEM "MY DAUGHTERS" SURPASSES 900k STREAMS   TAKE AN EMOTIONALLY CHARGED, PAIN INDUCED, IN-DEPTH TRIP WITH 8…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 18, 2023

Sean Barrelz Drops 2 New Singles “A Reason” and “Know What It is”

After a co-sign from Fat Joe, releasing three singles in 2020 and almost a three year hiatus. Sean Barrelz just released two new singles…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 8, 2023

Vandes Jackson Releases New Single “Masterful Misfit” ft. Dizzy Wright

Vandes Jackson is an independent artist, producer, and native of Chicago, IL. This year he has been making some huge waves in the indie m…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jun 2, 2023

Van Cardo - "On Me"

I'm an artist out of Bronx Nyc Originally by way of Ghana. I moved to NYC in 2006 to live with my father and the rest of the family. I atte…

Started by alvin jackson

0 May 28, 2023

Benny - "Same Energy"

Started by alvin jackson

0 May 28, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service