@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,983)

Discussions Started (1983) Replies Latest Activity

Madam Dee's First Single Last Call is Out Now!

Madam Dee is a femc from Westchester, New York. Deanna Kerr who goes by the stage name Madam Dee, went to New Rochelle high school and f…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 10, 2023

In the liminal space of falling apart, music is born – Musician and Songwriter, Jai-Jagdeesh, picks up the pieces of a broken self on her new release 'From Dust'

Jai-Jagdeesh releases her new album, ‘From Dust’  today through Spirit Voyage Records. This heart wrenching journey of an album shares the…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 8, 2023

Grainz North x Rowdy Rebel - "Different Language"

Grainz & Rowdy Rebel dropped the visual for Different Language. It's a Toronto and New York city link up.  For all inquiries please…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 5, 2023

Fall Back In Love With All-Star Lineup of Comedy and Music Including Trey Songz, Mario, Rip Micheals, August Alsina & More

Rip Micheals Hosts and Produces the Fall Back in Love Comedy & Music Jam Tour Coming to Dallas, Houston, Detroit, New Orleans and San…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 4, 2023

Czo - "She Bad" ft Sequence

Czo da monsta also known as PoloBoiCzO If you know me then you know me. From the very beginning it always been Football and Music . I was 1…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Mandown - "Real One"

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Strongarm Productions Presents King Gorilla & T Eazy - "Whippin"

Strongarm Productions Presents King Gorilla & T Eazy’s smash hit single ‘Whippin’. The new release has been doing amazing on the #1 ra…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

"Hear Me Now": An Exploration of Personal Growth and Musical Evolution

Up-and-coming artist, Rumz, has released his latest album "Hear Me Now", a compilation of tracks he created between 2016 and 2020. The alb…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Lil' Rose Is Blazing With His Hot New Single "I'm On Fire"

The 23-year-old Richmond rapper breaks silence as he plans to make his debut into the music industry blazing hot! Starting in 2013, Rose w…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Touch The Buffalo New Release: In Six Heads About It

Touch the Buffalo is a four piece rock band from the Virginia/DC area. They started playing music at local venues in 2017, and have gone o…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 1, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service