@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,989)

Discussions Started (1989) Replies Latest Activity

Czo - "She Bad" ft Sequence

Czo da monsta also known as PoloBoiCzO If you know me then you know me. From the very beginning it always been Football and Music . I was 1…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Mandown - "Real One"

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Strongarm Productions Presents King Gorilla & T Eazy - "Whippin"

Strongarm Productions Presents King Gorilla & T Eazy’s smash hit single ‘Whippin’. The new release has been doing amazing on the #1 ra…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

"Hear Me Now": An Exploration of Personal Growth and Musical Evolution

Up-and-coming artist, Rumz, has released his latest album "Hear Me Now", a compilation of tracks he created between 2016 and 2020. The alb…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Lil' Rose Is Blazing With His Hot New Single "I'm On Fire"

The 23-year-old Richmond rapper breaks silence as he plans to make his debut into the music industry blazing hot! Starting in 2013, Rose w…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 2, 2023

Touch The Buffalo New Release: In Six Heads About It

Touch the Buffalo is a four piece rock band from the Virginia/DC area. They started playing music at local venues in 2017, and have gone o…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Feb 1, 2023

Cadillac Rah - “What She Wants” ft. Diop’s Chord

Brooklyn raised Cadillac Rah drops a hot new single “What She Wants” featuring Diop’s Chord. These two artists came up with the concept of…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 31, 2023

iso - "ECCE"

ECCE drops this January 21st to set the standard and raise the bar for Rap in 2023. A master-class on verbal finesse and next-level poetic…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 27, 2023

Charting Artist Jay-Em Hits #21 On The Top 200 Charts

New Artist Jay-Em charts a recent single, “Po-Po” in the Top 200 Hip-Hop charts. Landing at #21, this is his first time on the charts, alt…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 26, 2023

From the Silver Screen to the Spotlight: An Exclusive Interview with Justin Sweat

“Uncovering the Inspiration and Aspirations of Rising Actor Justin Sweat” Justin Sweat is a rising star in the entertainment industry, k…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 25, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service