@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,989)

Discussions Started (1989) Replies Latest Activity

Rising Rapper $windlaaa Drops A Banger

$windlaaa drops his first single from his third upcoming project, "Dog Ni**a." In the video, directed by his frequent collaborator Shotby…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 24, 2023

Lette Weaver - "Bend Over"

A sexy masterclass in music making, "Bend Over" surprisingly starts with a colossal eighteen-second introduction. In the iconic opening, i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 24, 2023

WSE Music Group / Empire’s Wakko The Kidd Drops Another Hit

Los Angeles Rapper Wakko The Kidd teams up with another L.A. native, Ralfy The Plug, On his newest hit, "Trust Nobody" The melodic and ca…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 22, 2023

Bg5ive - "No Love Lost"

Irish rapper Bg5ive, who is based in Toronto, has just returned with his brand-new single, “No Love Lost”, produced by Chrxs. Since arrivi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 21, 2023

Baccend - "All This Money"

Baccend's new hit single "All This Money" is available on all platforms. This young rap star is definitely up next! Connect: https://ope…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 20, 2023

Fresh Music Continues To Help Artists Grow

Wondering why your music isn't getting the exposure it deserves? Buying streams, paying for playlist spots, only to end up with the same a…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 19, 2023

MC Jonny T, Rick Ross and Madd Scientist Deliver in "So Saucy"

Hip-Hop megastar MC Jonny T trenched into the new year with a hit single dubbed “So Saucy” featuring the biggest boss “Rick Ross” and “Mad…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 14, 2023

KOTC Clan - “Mirror Selfie - Mirror On The Wall"

KOTC CLAN‘ “Mirror Selfie - Mirror On The Wall,” released in November of 2022, is the latest song to go viral on TikTok. The rhythmic tra…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 13, 2023

Jdmilitant ft. Albeeal - "My Pain"

Rising Boston based artist Jdmilitant just dropped a hot new single titled "My Pain" ft. Albeeal. Check it out below and follow him on soc…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 12, 2023

MeshMoney - "After Party"

Rising artist MeshMoney just dropped a hot new single titled "After Party". This is an R&B and hip-hop vibe track that can be played i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Jan 11, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service