@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,986)

Discussions Started (1986) Replies Latest Activity

Marvelous - "Never Stop"

“Never Stop”, Artist Leo Marines (born July 2nd,1991) professionally known as Marvelous, is an American Rapper, and Song Writer. Born i…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 16, 2020

Lavish - "Run it Up"

Rising artist Lavish just dropped a hot new single titled "Run it Up". Check it out below!

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 16, 2020

LT The Lyrical Twist drops the videos to “Money Walk” and "Pull Up"

Talented writer, producer, and songwriter, LT The Lyrical Twist, announces the launch of videos to two hit singles off his upcoming album…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 15, 2020

Andre - "I Should Have"

Andre “OOO Andre” Siemers is a rap, hip-hop and R&B artist based in Minnesota.    Having opened for Waka Flaka, Chief Keef and Tripp…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 15, 2020

Bamboo Mc Releases "The Legend of Jenny Vega" (Heart of a Lion)

Bamboo Mc just dropped a hot new album titled "The Legend of Jenny Vega" (Heart of a Lion). Check it out below and follow him on social me…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 14, 2020

Mini Producer is On The Rise

Get familar with Mini Producer, the hottest producer in the game! Connect: Website: https://www.miniproducer.com/beats Instagram: …

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 14, 2020

Check Out Mini Producer

Get familar with Mini Producer, the hottest producer in the game! Connect: Website: https://www.miniproducer.com/beats Instagram: …

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 14, 2020

8BitJ - "Dreamland"

Dreamland is the debut Album and coherent thoughts of Bay Area Rapper 8BitJ, a dive into the psyche of a man dealing with issues of depre…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 13, 2020

Nyke Ness - "I Can't Breathe"

Nyke Ness just dropped two new hot singles titled "1965" and "I Can't Breathe". Check them out below and follow him on social media for hi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 12, 2020

East Meets West as Actor Brandon T. Jackson’s KOE Studios Joins Forces with Kyyba Films and Releases Teaser for “Trap City”

Brandon T. Jackson, the CEO of Kingdom Over Everything (KOE) Studios, has joined forces with Tel K. Ganesan and G.B. Thimotheose, the foun…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Aug 12, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service