@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,984)

Discussions Started (1984) Replies Latest Activity

Flipstyle’s Hit Single “Modern Entertainment Pt. 1" ft. Melissa Tops Billboard & iTunes Charts

Flipstyle, founder of Street Music Records, has been hard at work creating the highest quality entertainment, releasing 9 solo albums si…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 16, 2023

Reesey Muney - "Cold Summer"

Rising producer Reesey Muney just dropped a new instrumental album called "Cold Summer". His latest release is a motivational album that c…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 15, 2023

King Camil and Project Pat - "Life We Live Pt 2"

King Camil is back with Project Pat on a motivational lyrical journey everyone must experience. Check out "Life We Live Pt 2” below and fo…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 15, 2023

23 Mula - The Undeniable Force Behind "Thug Talk"

In the bustling streets of Long Beach, a rare and one-of-a-kind artist emerged, ready to make his mark on the world of music. Meet Sam And…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 12, 2023

Aanderaj® - "LUSE-HEADED"

I started a business caring for the elderly, and in my spare time, I would create music for myself and anyone who wanted to listen. This…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 10, 2023

Jonnie Morris - "Big Stepper"

Rising artist Jonnie Morris returns with a new hit single titled "Big Stepper". The Detroit based artist is focused on creating music th…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 6, 2023

Braxteezy4x - "Hoodstar Superhero V1"

Rising Arkansas based artist Braxteezy4x just dropped a hot new project titled "Hoodstar Superhero V1". The Bentley Records independent go…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 6, 2023

REVIEW: "EITM (Feat. LISO)" is a Hip-Pop Anthem by Multi-Platinum Award-Winning Frank Greenfield

Frank Deville Greenfield & LISO have released “EITM Remake (feat. LISO),” a reboot of Greenfield’s original “Early In The Morning” hit…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 4, 2023

607 Unc "From Rising Star to Alleged Sacrifice: The Unsettling Tale of 607 Unc Sacrificing his son and Escaping the Illuminati"

Once upon a time in Missouri, there was a rising star in the local Hip Hop scene named 607 Unc. Known for his catchy beats and clever ly…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 4, 2023

Genielactic - "Crocidile"

Afro Arab artist, Ahmed Zeinalabdin, born 20th September '99 in Damascus, Syria to a Palestinian mom & Sudanese dad, now shines globall…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Oct 2, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service